Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

8 Words You Must Know To Make More Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Words You Must Know To Make More Sales (123 Views)

8 Words To Avoid In Your Sales - OFFER SERVICE / 8 Powerful Words You Should Always Include In Your Marketing Copy For More Sales / Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Words You Must Know To Make More Sales by Kushmotun01(f): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Marketing goes beyond just posting your product and the price. Marketing must be deliberate.
This week we would be looking at eight words you must include in your sales copy.

FREE
Have you ever been attracted to a particular thing because you saw the word FREE but ended up paying for it? ����

Just use the word FREE in any of your advert or copy and you will see people rushing you (Na Dem dey rush you��)

This is the same word politicians use every election to get people to vote for them.

When we hear FREE MONEY, FREE FOOD , FREE EVERYTHING �, everything changes!

Use the magic word FREE in your sales copy and Experience a great change in your turnover�.

NEW
When we hook up with a friend, we often ask the question "anything NEW?"

WHY?

Everyone wants to be on the know!
Many people change their phones not because it's bad but because we love NEW things!

Tell them the product is NEW or NEWLY revised and see everyone rushing it!
We all are wired to like new things!
Don't sleep on it!

SECRET
Dear Entrepreneur, can I tell you a secret?

I just got your attention right?���
Yes that's the power of the word secret!

Everyone loves to feel like that have an exclusive access to a particular information.

We all want to know what others don't know.
Use the word SECRET in your sales copy and your prospect will be all ears.

NOW
You don't know how powerful the word NOW is until you hear doctors say "if you don't pay the money NOW, Mr A's condition will get worse"!

Human beings are known to procrastinate a lot and if there is nothing to trigger them to act immediately, they will not take action!

Call us NOW!
Pay NOW and get a discount!
Order NOW and get a free Delivery.

PROMO
The word "PROMO" in a sales copy works like free but it's a bit different.

People love to buy things at the cheapest price and get the best deal of every thing they buy.

PROMO has a lot to do with Discount.
Jumia black Friday adopts this technique.
Get this black gown at a PROMO price of 60% off.
BOOM! Massive sales!���

YOU
The word "You" is the most important in marketing and Copywriting.
Every one loves to feel important.
It's all about the buyer.

No buyer cares about you or your product. They care more about themselves and what they stand to gain from buying from you.

Instead of saying "it is a multi-purpose bag"
SAY "YOU can use this bag for different occasions and purposes"

EXCLUSIVE
What comes to your mind when you see EXCLUSIVE on a particular invite?
Specifically or specially for some set of people right?

The word EXCLUSIVE connotes style and class.
People love class. We all want VIP treatment.
Your product/service can't be for everybody.

For example: I have a Copywriting training coming up next week EXCLUSIVELY for BUSINESS OWNERS who want to increase their sales and INDIVIDUALS who would love to make money with Copywriting skill.

I just used it on you right? How do you feel?���

P.S: The class is real. Interested people should send a DM to 08134463920 on WhatsApp

RESEARCH
Research shows that 54% of women are using organic products for their skin!

Really?

People believe in Research and authority. The use of the word RESEARCH in your sales copy will make it more valid and genuine.

If you can exploit this word, it will be for your own good.

So there we have the 8 magic words that every salesperson must know to improve sales and turnover.

Blessings,
Kush_motun
I write copies, I teach Copywriting.
(See you in class���)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Good Personal Financial Budget? / Freestuffsng: Free Your Mind On Sales Promotion And Brand Awareness. / 3 Benefits Of Virtual Real Estate, The New Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.