Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

8 Words To Avoid In Your Sales - OFFER SERVICE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Words To Avoid In Your Sales - OFFER SERVICE (320 Views)

Why Has Dangote Said More Words In 2 Months Than He Did In 16years / Annoying Things People Do To Make Sales - Offer Service / 8 Words You Must Know To Make More Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Words To Avoid In Your Sales - OFFER SERVICE by Offerservice: 2:08pm On May 31, 2022
When opening sales, there are specific words you should be cautious of in other not to send your customer(s) running.

This article brings to you 8 words you should avoid in sales and a better way to say it. Check here https://www.offerservice.com/forums/forums-details/8-words-to-avoid-in-your-sales-offer-service

1 Like

Re: 8 Words To Avoid In Your Sales - OFFER SERVICE by Cyberbeauty(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2022
You don't really have to study it yourself. The psychology of the client is very different from the psychology of the average person as you imagine him to be. If I were you, I would turn this work over to people who really know what the client wants. I personally used this service https://newmediaservices.com.au/5-best-practices-to-improve-customer-satisfaction/ and they helped me quite seriously. So do not waste your energy and time.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data Offer At 50% Discount. Limited Time Offer! / Why Don't You Mine Tron And Make 10k Every Week? / I Need HP Offers For Kia Rio 2012-2014 Model In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.