Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Tour To Lagos International Aiport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tour To Lagos International Aiport (406 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2020
So I took a tour to Lagos International Aiport to see how things looks like there.
Heavy work is going on there and this place is very empty and silent unlike what we know about this busy airport..
Construction is going on, a new bridge is almost completed, The New Terminal looks completed but waiting for little touches. The entrance looks very different now from what we know. Entry is stricter now and they check every traveler temperature for Covid 19 before entry.
When all these works is completed, I bet our busy Lagos international Aiport will be having a very standard international appearance.
Kudos to Federal Govt and FAAN

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by yanabasee1(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2020
The entrance is awful.....
Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2020
The car park.... so empty
I noticed new sophisticated cameras at entry

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Entrance New look and checks

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2020
The Almost done New Terminal

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Departure Entrance from distance

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Another bridge construction for New Terminal

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Arrival is getting a New look and system too

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Construction going on in distance

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2020
And very few people are jetting out from what I saw at the departure entrance...
Here is a white man walking to the departure with his luggage and Bodyguard

Re: A Tour To Lagos International Aiport by ashanax: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2020
I hope the New Look will start from here or before...
And I hope the International Airports in Nigeria will look better now. Abuja looks worse from what I saw 3years ago.
Better late than never... things can change now

Just the best capture I could get...

Thanks
Ashana

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Overseas / How Can I Obtain Usa Visa In Nigeria / Shock, As UAE Makes U-turn, E-imposes Travel Ban On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.