Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) (45311 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hedonister: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
The International airports in Nigeria are billed to open on the 29th of August for flights. That's why i decided to show you what the airport road looks like when there is TRAFFIC and when there is NO-TRAFFIC. I drove from the International airport on two different occasions to Ikeja Under Bridge.

I hope you enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQPohStrlI

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hedonister: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Here's a video i did of IKOYI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9wQKXdDXY

3 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hedonister: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hedonister: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2020

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Friendlyjoe: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Clean street.

5 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by GuyWise101(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
A no man's land.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by etrange: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nice one.

Going by the pics, you're more on the side of the local airport (from the toll gate down to MM2 passing Bisam, Airforce Base, etc). The international airport side (toll gate up to Ajao junction) just recently got renovated and deserves to be showcased too given the quality and beautification.

NB: I said going by the pics alone.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Racoon(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nice work done.Former Governor Ambode tried in respect to the reconstruction of this road.

15 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool EKO Oni Baje oooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hedonister: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
etrange:
Nice one.

Going by the pics, you're more on the side of the local airport (from the toll gate down to MM2 passing Bisam, Airforce Base, etc). The international airport side (toll gate up to Ajao junction) just recently got renovated and deserves to be showcased too given the quality and beautification.

NB: I said going by the pics alone.
I'll cover that area very soon. The bridge and road look very nice.

Actually, from the video, i started just after the toll gate.

6 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by serverconnect(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Very smooth ride. I went there last week.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by LegendHero(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hedonister: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Racoon:
Nice work done.Former Governor Ambode tried in respect to the reconstruction of this road.
Ambode really tried to the best of his ability.

12 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Lorathy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Racoon:
this were done before ambode

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by hedonister: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

this were done before ambode
Thought so too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sai Ambode
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by jericco1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nice cool
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by EyezofGod120: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin best state in Africa,,eko o ni baje o

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by mimilogs: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
The finest road devoid of yellow buses, taxis and Keke in Lagos. Very close to Mimi Logistics mini warehouse in Lagos cool

Want to import from China or Turkey Check my signature and chat one of our customer reps wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
hedonister:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Who are all this people Are they humans?

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by PureGoldh(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by donprinyo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wish one day anambra water way will become functional
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by jericco1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
GreenKalada:

Who are all this people Are they humans?

They are moderators
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Timagex(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nice roads. I almost thought it was another country. cool grin

3 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by kokorunna(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
I hope the whole place stays clean
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don’t know the purpose of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo / Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up' / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.