Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? (1798 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by wwwkaycom(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Stanley is my colleague in the office, he's a kind of very funny guy. Very jovial and friendly but with some funny characteristics. I recently discovered that he is sleeping with his sister in-law. I caught him for the first time early July, the lady in question came to meet him at the office and I had to drop them off while driving home after work. Stanley asked me to drop them off at a particular junction which is about 2km from his house. I told him I'm entering the street but he insisted they would alight at the junction. I dropped them off and drove off to see my tailor in the street. After collecting my stuffs from the tailor, I turned back and headed home. About 200meters from my tailor's shop, there is a drinking joint and I saw Stanley holding the lady like when lovers hold themselves trying to take seats at the joint. I told him I saw him the following day and he only said what's wrong in holding her and that I seems to have dirty mind, I kept quiet. Just this week, we travelled out of town for an assignment from Monday to Thursday and we had to lodge in a hotel for the three nights. I told Stanley to let's hook up in the same room so as to save some money, he refused. I only tried, Stanley don't normally share room with anyone when we have that kind of trips. I got a modest room with modest price at one corner of the hotel while Stanley got another room upstairs. We normally eat breakfast in a restaurant very close to the hotel, I discovered that anytime I meet Stanley at the restaurant, he'll eat and still do takeaway. Once I entered the hotel by 7pm, its till morning because there's even partial curfew that starts by 8pm in the city. But on Wednesday night, I came out because light was off and the hotel people were not putting up generator on time. I saw Stanley rushing upstairs with a lady immediately he saw me. It was his sister in-law. I didn't say anything to him during our work on Thursday. The office driver came early yesterday to pick us, the lady didn't join our car. I didn't see her either. I opened discussion with him on the issue carefully without allowing the driver to hear, he told me everything. That the affair started in April when we were yet to resume from lock down. The lady was with them when lockdown started and she couldn't travel, so they started sleeping with themselves each time Stanley's wife who is a nurse is on night shift. I advised him to stop because 90% of such cases usually end up in disaster but he said he will try but it'll be difficult. I threatened to tell his wife, he only said "Egbon I know you're joking, you can't do it". How can I help Stanley to stop this thing please? In my part of Nigeria, it is a taboo with debilitating consequences. It could even lead to sickness. I told Stanley about this, he only told me that I'm been superstitious.
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by joa2013: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Egbon, you're joking, you can't stop him. Because he won't stop until he ruin his own marriage, mark my words. In my town, it is a taboo too.

4 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Oblitz(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2020
He'll stop when he's tired of the hole. Such issues resolve themselves.

5 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2020
make sure you stop this taboo he's committing, even if it means involving his wife.What is wrong with some men sef,no shame, busy exposing his organ to everything available shame shame shame

4 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Righteousness89(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Tell Stanley that "There is a Way that seems Sweet to a Man but the End is Destruction ..

Adultery on it own is Evil and Wickedness
When Combined with Abomination it's another level of Destruction and Disaster

Adultery + Abomination = Disatrous Disaster!!

If He has Ears to Hear , Let Him Hear..

13 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by ValCon888: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2020
It surprises me the disastrous decisions men make just because of pússy. Even if you want to cheat you can. But not with your wife's sister. He is not only destroying his marriage, he is also destroying his wife's family.
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by kennybabs1980: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Uncle calm down, only Stanley can stop it not you Sir. Just continue to talk gently to him, let him see that what he's doing is wrong. E be like say Daddy Stanley is from Cross River or Akwa Ibom, no vex o.
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Vyzz: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2020
If I were u...

I will mind my business...

That's how my ancestors lived long

1 Like

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by infogenerator(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2020
It's in situations like I appreciate the fact "ignorance is bliss". I wish on your behalf you can unknow what you already know, or better still, turn a blind eye to his sexcapades for your own good. Here are my reasons.

✓ You don't seem to have any kind of friendship with your colleague's wife, so she ain't gonna crucify when she finds out.

✓If you tell her, the marriage is over,

✓If you don't tell her, she is still gonna find out sooner or later, and the marriage is still gonna be over.

✓So why must you be the one to destroy the marriage. Why not let the husband and sister take all the blames from all angles, don't share their regrets with them.

✓I don't want to even talk about what the guy might do to you for ruining his marriage, some people don't just see their own mistakes,

My advise to you, tell him for the last time to end his sexcapades, then turn a blind eye. He is an adult.

5 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by uboma(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
If I were u...

I will mind my business...

That's how my ancestors lived long

You are right.

The op needs to mind his business.
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by kennybabs1980: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2020
@ infogenerator, are you a prophet? That is exactly what will happen to Uncle Stanley and his family whether now or in the nearest future. OP can only continue to advise him to just "calm down".
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by saheedbadmus(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2020
this one na serious gobey oooo...its a taboo to sleep with 2 blood sisters o...stanley better stop it..d girl self na weyrey
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by infogenerator(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2020
kennybabs1980:
@ infogenerator, are you a prophet? That is exactly what will happen to Uncle Stanley and his family whether now or in the nearest future. OP can only continue to advise him to just "calm down".

Exactly bro, OP should delete everything concerning Stanley from his memory.
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Unnerve: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
This was funny to read, lol.

I honestly don't think you should do anything, I mean what's the relationship between you and his wife? Is she related to you? Are you close?
And even if you were close, is it the type of closeness that would warrant you talking about her husband's infidelity with her?

So many things to consider here.

Personally, unless I owe a friend's wife some kind of allegiance to always look out for her (maybe due to family link or close personal bond), I would honestly stay off this matter and mind my damn business.

I suggest you do the same.

2 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by aggos: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zzor:
make sure you stop this taboo he's committing, even if it means involving his wife.What is wrong with some men sef,no shame, busy exposing his organ to everything available shame shame shame

What kind of advice is this nah? Why will you say he should involve his wife....be wise man!
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Fidelismaria: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2020

egbon

mind your business and leave Stanley to his busuness

Las las he will come crying to you when his marriage collapse

there's absolutely nothing you could do

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by VirginFinder: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Tell Stanley that "There is a Wway that seems Ssweet to a Mman but the Eend is Ddestruction ..

Adultery on it own is Eevil and Wwickedness
When Ccombined with Aabomination it's another level of Ddestruction and Ddisaster

If Hhe has Eears to Hhear , Llet Hhim Hhear..
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Richy4(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
OK... U have told him your mind. Now "isolate and quarantine" yourself and see as things unfold.

Don't bring up the topic again so u don't sound like a broken record or a busybody. Even when he's parading her before your eyes, just act busy... like u didn't see them

When he destroyed his relationship and comes for a shoulder to cry on, as a kind friend detach your shoulder from his reach. He is making his bed now.. he will lie on it soon. .

But OP, I am shocked that you wanted to share a hotel room with another person in this corona era.. U no dey fearoo.

1 Like

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zzor:
We call them community dick. Marrying a man with no self control is worst than death. I pity their wives.

3 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by GboyegaD(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Stanley has no respect for himself, his wife, and his marriage. You do not teach an adult what respect means. If he could invite her out of town, then he sure knows what he is doing. Leave him to his lifestyle as he sure would bear the consequences of his actions.

3 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Haywhymido(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
na wa o, this man na any available hole
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by wwwkaycom(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Richy4:
OK... U have told him your mind. Now "isolate and quarantine" yourself and see as things unfold.

Don't bring up the topic again so u don't sound like a broken record or a busybody. Even when he's parading her before your eyes, just act busy... like u didn't see them

When he destroyed his relationship and comes for a shoulder to cry on, as a kind friend detach your shoulder from his reach. He is making his bed now.. he will lie on it soon. .

But OP, I am shocked that you wanted to share a hotel room with another person in this corona era.. U no dey fearoo.
God help us jare bros, na just to get small change for pocket o. I actually knew Stanley don't cohabit with anyone when we have that kind of trips, he doesn't I only tried. However, all other safety measures are strictly observed in the hotel. Thanks for your suggestion. My way of doing things even to my siblings is once I give advise and you don't take it, I leave you to your life.
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by spiralwedge(m): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2020
wwwkaycom:
Stanley is my colleague in the office, he's a kind of very funny guy. Very jovial and friendly but with some funny characteristics. I recently discovered that he is sleeping with his sister in-law. I caught him for the first time early July, the lady in question came to meet him at the office and I had to drop them off while driving home after work. Stanley asked me to drop them off at a particular junction which is about 2km from his house. I told him I'm entering the street but he insisted they would alight at the junction. I dropped them off and drove off to see my tailor in the street. After collecting my stuffs from the tailor, I turned back and headed home. About 200meters from my tailor's shop, there is a drinking joint and I saw Stanley holding the lady like when lovers hold themselves trying to take seats at the joint. I told him I saw him the following day and he only said what's wrong in holding her and that I seems to have dirty mind, I kept quiet. Just this week, we travelled out of town for an assignment from Monday to Thursday and we had to lodge in a hotel for the three nights. I told Stanley to let's hook up in the same room so as to save some money, he refused. I only tried, Stanley don't normally share room with anyone when we have that kind of trips. I got a modest room with modest price at one corner of the hotel while Stanley got another room upstairs. We normally eat breakfast in a restaurant very close to the hotel, I discovered that anytime I meet Stanley at the restaurant, he'll eat and still do takeaway. Once I entered the hotel by 7pm, its till morning because there's even partial curfew that starts by 8pm in the city. But on Wednesday night, I came out because light was off and the hotel people were not putting up generator on time. I saw Stanley rushing upstairs with a lady immediately he saw me. It was his sister in-law. I didn't say anything to him during our work on Thursday. The office driver came early yesterday to pick us, the lady didn't join our car. I didn't see her either. I opened discussion with him on the issue carefully without allowing the driver to hear, he told me everything. That the affair started in April when we were yet to resume from lock down. The lady was with them when lockdown started and she couldn't travel, so they started sleeping with themselves each time Stanley's wife who is a nurse is on night shift. I advised him to stop because 90% of such cases usually end up in disaster but he said he will try but it'll be difficult. I threatened to tell his wife, he only said "Egbon I know you're joking, you can't do it". How can I help Stanley to stop this thing please? In my part of Nigeria, it is a taboo with debilitating consequences. It could even lead to sickness. I told Stanley about this, he only told me that I'm been superstitious.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. YOU HAVE ADVISED, THAT'S ENOUGH.

And if that's his real name, please edit the name away. Looks you are mischievous with the op. You sound like a busybody.
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by evil1: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2020
I pray not to cheat on my wife for reason..
But there's a sign he's enjoying himself snd the bitch doesn't realize the fact that its now just for the moment stuff.
Shaa Just advice him in the best soft and polite manner starting with him taking gradual steps of pulling out of that pussy relationship.

1 Like

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Saintmary(f): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Some men will gladly drive their wives to madness.
But you never can tell what a mad woman can do!

1 Like

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by RichBoy247: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tell Stanley that "There is a Way that seems Sweet to a Man but the End is Destruction ..

Adultery on it own is Evil and Wickedness
When Combined with Abomination it's another level of Destruction and Disaster

If He has Ears to Hear , Let Him Hear..

You never disappoints, you are very consistent
Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by Ybaby: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
wwwkaycom:

Bruv! If the FBI does not employ you that is their loss. You ard good sir! Straight up amebo !!

As for Stanley when a dog is in desperate need to get lost, the hunter whistle will be silent to him.

2 Likes

Re: HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? by mariahAngel(f): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ybaby:

Bruv! If the FBI does not employ you that is their loss. You ard good sir! Straight up amebo !!

As for Stanley when a dog is in desperate need to get lost, the hunter whistle will be silent to him.

Iya mi , don't blame him. cheesy

It is one of those situations that just keep coming to your attention unintentionally, and you wonder why it keeps occurring, like "why me?" "What should I do about it?"

Modified: Checking op's profile, I just found out he's just one of those busybodies that minds other people's businesses but his. grin

He's MTN, everywhere you go! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Jss1 Student Luring A Girl With Pornography. Mother Supports Him / I Have Slept With The Woman You Married / Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.