Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video (51022 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by DatoDatuk: 5:09am On Jan 29
Man catches his wife cheating with another man in their bedroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd2YGw_42M

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by kristonium(m): 6:25am On Jan 29
Such audacity!

Brought another man into your marital bedroom?

Where these people see liver buy?

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by EreluRoz: 6:29am On Jan 29
Toxic marriage , run away from it. It brings infidelity and all other forms of abuse.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Creamypie(m): 6:39am On Jan 29
I hope its not skit

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by pyyxxaro: 7:10am On Jan 29
The room big oh , the guy go don hang the demonic woman 360 degrees

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:13am On Jan 29
Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe

I'm still yet to see the woman that will make me go violent against a man or against her because of cheating. The consequences will be severe but doesn't include physical violence against any of the parties , I don't have any business with the man physically, both of them will prefer I beat them which I will never do in this life.

The only reason I will lay my hands on anyone wether man or woman is during self defense, people take actions but are always not prepared for the consequences to their actions.

For you to bring your actions to fruition I will bring my consequences to fruition.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:18am On Jan 29
The man beating the woman is like shooting yourself when you about to escape death.

The impression this will give the court is the man pushed her emotionally and also the man is an abuser.

He will lose woefully in court.
Very foolish man.
You hold camera still dey slap am.
You video yourself doing assault to a woman.

As in.

The child was not willing to go and greet his Dad which shows the man is not even connected to the family.
How can the child not be Happy you are around.
That is not the first time he is hitting the woman as you can see the child cried immediately

I don't support cheating but then the man need to check himself

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by ValCon888: 7:43am On Jan 29
There's no reason to hit her. Simply get custody of your kid, divorce her and move on.

A man like that shouldn't even be pained. He should go to church and thank God for removing the jezebel in his life.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:14am On Jan 29
ValCon888:
There's no reason to hit her. Simply get custody of your kid, divorce her and move on.

A man like that shouldn't even be pained. He should go to church and thank God for removing the jezebel in his life.

He seems pussy whipped, he’ll forgive her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:15am On Jan 29
Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:28am On Jan 29
Northernblood9:

The only issue I have here is the woman bringing the guy to her house.

I swear if I dey bang your wife for my house and you come try nonsense for my hood, walahi you go collect wotowoto!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by G00dharddick: 11:45am On Jan 29
Una still dey Marry Nigeria girls?

Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth. When dating a Nigerian girl do not be committed in the relationship. Just keep using her till you find a normal human being

20 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Look4success: 11:46am On Jan 29
Send her away. Divorce her for her infidelity. That's what Son of the most high said.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by dsocioemmy(m): 11:46am On Jan 29
t
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Praktikals(m): 11:46am On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:
The man beating the woman is like shooting yourself when you about to escape death.

The impression this will give the court is the man pushed her emotionally and also the man is an abuser.

He will lose woefully in court.
Very foolish man.
You hold camera still dey slap am.
You video yourself doing assault to a woman.

As in.

The child was not willing to go and greet his Dad which shows the man is not even connected to the family.
How can the child not be Happy you are around.
That is not the first time he is hitting the woman as you can see the child cried immediately

I don't support cheating but then the man need to check himself

You are right.
The man should send her away so that the lover can have her completely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:47am On Jan 29
omo this is serious oh ,just send both of them away

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by sirjoggy(m): 11:47am On Jan 29
Which country is this am not sure this not Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by flexyrule(m): 11:47am On Jan 29
E no go pass Kenya.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by moscobabs(m): 11:47am On Jan 29
She deserve to die

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Bullfallo(m): 11:47am On Jan 29
There is a reason for the saying home advantage. The guy play away.

..what men see in toto and sex that i find it hard to see. That regret after sex, each time I remember it I just felt it doesn’t worth it.

Each time the thought to patronize runz girls i just think the aftermath my mind will just get off it.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by superCleanworks(m): 11:47am On Jan 29
-A real man would forgive her.
-It was a mistake.
-She would not cheat if the husband was satisfying her. it is his fault.
-He is not a saint either.
-He is acting insecure.

Classic dumbo feminsts excuses.

38 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by GloriousGbola: 11:48am On Jan 29
this HAS to be a skit

the risk factor of knacking someones wife in his house - in an african community is way too high.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Dennisochampa: 11:48am On Jan 29
And tomorrow one begins to wonder why alot of people take laws into their hands...
This one now no reach make the man kill both the woman and the man wen e see for him room??
Anyway, make e leave them for God...
He should do DNA on his kids... If they are his.... Take custody of em and send the woman to wherever hell hole he picked her from...
Alot of women no get conscience when e come to cheating

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by APCNig: 11:48am On Jan 29
Women
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by dododawa1: 11:48am On Jan 29
SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by bewla(m): 11:48am On Jan 29
O serious
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Zyxsc: 11:48am On Jan 29
Who goes to a woman's house to knack, married or unmarried

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by G00dharddick: 11:48am On Jan 29
Northernblood9:

Only Simp and weak men retaliate when their wives or girlfriends cheats on them.

If you find her cheating, kick her out and send her to the streets where she belongs

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by OgaTheTop2: 11:48am On Jan 29
Some men no dey fear sha. You go play away with a married woman in her husband's house? Omoh!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by eliwa47(m): 11:48am On Jan 29
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.