Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Okocha And KANU Encouraged Me - John Utaka - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha And KANU Encouraged Me - John Utaka (199 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / John Chukwudi Utaka Named Interim Head Coach Of The Montpellier Feminines / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okocha And KANU Encouraged Me - John Utaka by OfficialDlh(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2020
Former Super Eagles attacker, John Utaka has ascribed his football achievements to Ex-Super Eagles legends Austin Jay-Jay Okocha and Nwankwo Kanu.

Utaka was recently assigned as Montepellier u19 coach. He, however, praised the smartness and technical ability of Kanu.

'Kanu competed in the Olympic Games. He inspired me a lot because he was not a fast player, but he is very smart and very technical in games,' Utaka told the Montpellier website.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/08/okocha-and-kanu-encouraged-me-john-utaka.html

Re: Okocha And KANU Encouraged Me - John Utaka by Vyzz: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2020
grin

The naija Goats
Re: Okocha And KANU Encouraged Me - John Utaka by mutter(f): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
My daughter is a big fan of Okocha!
She watches all his videos and tries to learn his techniques.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Solskjaer Promise A Better Squad Team / Galatasaray Set For Showdown Talks With Bordeaux For Samuel Kalu / Watch Highlights Of UCL Final Between Triumphant Bayern Munich And Gallant PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.