Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

It's About To Happen Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's About To Happen Again (460 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's About To Happen Again by vhuqnl(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Seun, why should a moderator change someone's profile details? Isn't that an infringement on our rights?
The power your moderator weild is becoming appalling.
Nairaland of yesteryears wasn't like this. Tribalists and trolls are left to denigrate the front page but other Nairalanders are banned anyhow for God knows what. You should not allow these people spoil the goodwill of your project, sit up and take charge.
One hardly see any beautiful contribution unlike before, say 10years ago.
Some moderators like Ishilove bully people with her repulsive opinions and when she is Called out, she runs to other mod like that one called mymd or whatever he calls himself to ban people.
I wouldn't want my project be toyed with in such way if I were you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's About To Happen Again by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
It’s not today corruption became a thing in Nigeria. As a digital extension of the country, it shouldn’t shock anyone that the same occurs here.

3 Likes

Re: It's About To Happen Again by vhuqnl(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Justwise banned me too and Ishilove is left free. Smh.
Re: It's About To Happen Again by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Stop mentioning my username. If you don't want to be reported then don't break Nairaland rules.

Troll.

***Unfollows thread and moonwalks out

1 Like

Re: It's About To Happen Again by AbdulSleeky: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
meobizy:
It’s not today corruption became a thing in Nigeria. As a digital extension of the country, it shouldn’t shock anyone that the same occurs here.

#truth
Re: It's About To Happen Again by naptu2: 1:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Convergence! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's About To Happen Again by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 18, 2020
naptu2:
Convergence! grin
No masquerade came out of the ground in that video you posted in your diary.

It was quite obvious the person had been lying flat under the apparel right from the beginning.

He even moved the apparel slightly at different instances (1:01, 1:02, 1:05, 1:06, 1:14, 1:15, 1:16, etc.).

Nothing magical or supernatural there; one only needs to focus on the black shape at the center of the apparel.
Re: It's About To Happen Again by vhuqnl(m): 5:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Stop mentioning my username. If you don't want to be reported then don't break Nairaland rules.

Troll.

You and your village people are trolls. Instigating IshiHate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's About To Happen Again by Ishilove: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2020
naptu2:
Convergence! grin
grin grin
Re: It's About To Happen Again by vhuqnl(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

grin grin
Stay away from my thread
Re: It's About To Happen Again by Ishilove: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: It's About To Happen Again by vhuqnl(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:
Seun, why should a moderator change someone's profile details? Isn't that an infringement on our rights?
The power your moderator weild is becoming appalling.
Nairaland of yesteryears wasn't like this. Tribalists and trolls are left to denigrate the front page but other Nairalanders are banned anyhow for God knows what. You should not allow these people spoil the goodwill of your project, sit up and take charge.
One hardly see any beautiful contribution unlike before, say 10years ago.
Some moderators like Ishilove bully people with her repulsive opinions and when she is Called out, she runs to other mod like that one called mymd or whatever he calls himself to ban people.
I wouldn't want my project be toyed with in such way if I were you.
Ishilove, why are you sharing? Why Desperately seeking relevance and attention? As I put you for my signature, I know say you go do thanksgiving for coven/shrine
Re: It's About To Happen Again by Softgamer: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Troll.

ignore the bastard. his micro preek is what is affecting him. na who he go put him frustration on he dey find

1 Like

Re: It's About To Happen Again by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Softgamer:
ignore the bastard. his micro preek is what is affecting him. na who he go put him frustration on he dey find
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's About To Happen Again by vhuqnl(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2021
Softgamer:
Na ur family be bastard. Isi aki

(1) (Reply)

RE: PROF. WORUGJI AND PROF. UHUKA DEMOTED OR REDEPLOYED TO THE INSTITUTE OF AFRI / Antispam Bot Bans / Best Digital Marketing Agency In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.