Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lanre Razak Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lanre Razak Is Dead (41826 Views)

Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by NwaOhafia: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
sad
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by puyol005(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Why is it solely APC
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Zombies don't leave long

APC is a party associated with untimely death of her members

The reason is simple.

The party is evil.

Where is you brain oh ye son of man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Queenlovely(f): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
BanevsJoker:
That's not her surname.

sorry
I no go school correct me
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Midex88(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
obonujoker:
Why are Lagos APC top guns just dying..... Hope this is not some cult related activities??

How many don die
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by VirginFinder: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Naijlosho:
Zombies don't leave live long

The reason is simple.

The party is evil.

I hate dullaarrds.... angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Passionate888: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tinubu guys just dey kpai upandan

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by sacajawea: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:
Fear of death is ridiculous, because as long as you are not dead you are alive, and when you are dead there is nothing more to worry about!

I met malala yusufu the female education activist at the in building and asked her how she cheated death,

she said
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji ‘ un.
Verily, from Allah we came and to him we return.
Okay....

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by GamalNasser: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogododo:

Na every person go peme, stop celebrating
Where did I celebrate

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by mrgbenga1: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rip KLM
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Zombies don't leave long

The reason is simple.

The party is evil.

you still dey? Thank you for the other night. You were so sweet and your ringtones na follow come
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Patrioticman007(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:
Fear of death is ridiculous, because as long as you are not dead you are alive, and when you are dead there is nothing more to worry about!

I met malala yusufu the female education activist at the United Nations building and asked her how she cheated death,

she said

None of you should wish for death because of a calamity that has afflicted him, but if he must do something he should say: O Allah, keep me alive so long as life is good for me and cause me to die if death is better for me. (Source: Sahih Bukhari 5437, Grade: Sahih)

May we have a good death.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
He never got to see a working Nigeria ...The more you keep supporting bad leaders like Buhari the Lesser your chances of seeing a working NIGERIA ...Yes Zombies I am talking to y'all

Shatap, Sharap. Before I slap you, tell us your good leader(s). Hope you are not PDP as well.
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Ayt27(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:

I met malala yusufu the female education activist at the United Nations building and asked her how she cheated death,

she said

None of you should wish for death because of a calamity that has afflicted him, but if he must do something he should say: O Allah, keep me alive so long as life is good for me and cause me to die if death is better for me. (Source: Sahih Bukhari 5437, Grade: Sahih)

You remind me of someone TheFacelessman
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogododo:

Na every person go peme, stop celebrating

Is there anywhere in d guys post where he celebrated d man's death or he said something about not everybody dying?

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by PenSniper: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
nyabingi:
Nigeria going through deep cleansing...when will it be his turn ...I mean Saint Bu?

Very soon nko ?
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by GamalNasser: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Shatap, Sharap. Before I slap you, tell us your good leader(s). Hope you are not PDP as well.

I am a member of PDP but unfortunately NIGERIA is filled with bad leader and followers people like you

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
He never got to see a working Nigeria ...The more you keep supporting bad leaders like Buhari, Atiku, GEJ, and company the Lesser your chances of seeing a working NIGERIA ...Yes Zombies I am talking to y'all

Yes, Nigeria should never have voted APC, but they also should never have voted your PDP too.....

Stop suppporting these politicans. Go form your party. Be the change you seek.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Zeinymira(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
nyabingi:
Nigeria going through deep cleansing...when will it be his turn ...I mean Saint Bu?

Deep cleansing because people are dying? Do you know how many poor people that die each day?
It's natural to die

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Ehinjuola: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
[B/]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji ‘ un. Verily, from Allah we came and to him we return.[/bold].
Death dey par a diz year ooo May God save us oo
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Politicians be dropping like flies this 2020.

Hopefully all those that have embezzled public funds won't tarry.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Deborah98(f): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by mywells: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
2020 the award winning year.
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Zombies don't leave long

The reason is simple.

The party is evil.

Graduate
Department of Statisticfool
PDP University of Frustration
Wadata House
Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by moneyissweet(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Her? Please stop smoking okene weed.

Exmilitant:
We've never heard of her here in PH City.
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by sisisioge: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:

she said

Every day when I wake I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it ... And then, if you make it to bedtime, you feel the joy of cheating death out of one more day. 

Oh my goodness! You just said the truth in a surreal way! Fear of death is really ridiculous as nothing is promised. May God help us.
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
/
The reality of life.

All the people scheming and angling for 2023 election may not live to see 2023. Kashamu and Kyari may still be in denial about their demise.

/

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by hrhobi1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jargons

Queenlovely:

she said

Every day when I wake I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it ... And then, if you make it to bedtime, you feel the joy of cheating death out of one more day. 
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
too bad.
Iphone XS Max 64gb
Phone is working in good condition,
Accessories Included
Price: 255k
Call/Whatsapp: 09058143859
Serious Buyers only.
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by backnbeta(f): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
iamauxin:
This year is just somehow...

Alot of things are going wrong...

There's Harmattan in Umuahia as we speak..

Strange happenings.

Same in my part of Ibadan, for like a week...though it stopped yesterday. It is well.
Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by GamalNasser: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
kikero:

Yes, Nigeria should never have voted APC, but they also should never have voted your PDP too.....

Stop suppporting these politicans. Go form your party. Be the change you seek.

Where did I mention APC or PDP ...I am saying we need to do better in the choices of leaders we make ...I am a card carrying PDP member willing to vote for Osinbanjo as president because I see something useful in him ..It's time we drop party and tribal politics before we waste all our lives waiting for a better NIGERIA that won't come if we don't do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak Is Dead by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
obonujoker:
Why are Lagos APC top guns just dying..... Hope this is not some cult related activities??
grin;gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court / Bola Tinubu's 'strange' Pose - Photo / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.