Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Day After: Barcelona Savaged By Spanish Media - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Day After: Barcelona Savaged By Spanish Media (383 Views)

Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day After: Barcelona Savaged By Spanish Media by etokhana: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
The newspapers across Spain were united for once on Saturday after the worst result in Barcelona’s history, savaging the Catalan giants.

Both Barcelona-based Diario Sport and Madrid-based Diario AS went with ’Historic Humiliation’ front pages on Saturday morning after the club’s 8-2 defeat to Bayern Munich.

AS said Bayern had ‘flattened a pathetic’ rival that currently exists in a state of ‘painful ridicule’ and in one opinion piece Sport said that Bayern had ‘ridiculed Barcelona on a nightmare evening’.

In its player ratings only Luis Suarez and Jordi Alba were giving marks as the rest were graded zero.

And Sport’s verdict on Barcelona coach Quique Setien’s performance was headlined ‘Sacked’ in anticipation of what will inevitably happen to the 61-year-old.

Its analysis continued: ‘He cannot last not even one more day in the job. The task has been far too big for him. He has nothing to offer.’
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/15/tha-day-after-barcelona-savaged-by-spanish-media/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: The Day After: Barcelona Savaged By Spanish Media by nakaman: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
sure
Barcelona should start working on their defense
from juve to Roma to Liverpool and now Bayern,
I knew they would lose but the hit was a bit too much,
even Nigeria's national team can't conceive that much in an international game

PROUDLY A BARCA FAN.
Re: The Day After: Barcelona Savaged By Spanish Media by paulolee(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
na thier time make them enjoy.....barca go always bounce bk
Re: The Day After: Barcelona Savaged By Spanish Media by Lordsonn: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
It's a historic humiliation today, it could be LANDMARK VICTORY next season. I'm not a fam of Barca but I feel their pains. Too bad. Eyan barca ti di alabuku. Ope ki ywon ji lo ojiji

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Scores In First Game For Stoke / Who Deserve To Win The PFA Player Of The Year / Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.