Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You (36284 Views)

Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by perdollar(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I rather watch Xvide***.com
I love watching Victoria cakes, do u av her phone number? I want a home service from her.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by boyosky23(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
I'm not surprised tho
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by lastchild: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
It’s pointless to say wathoni is jealous, I think the both of them are CLEARLY! Fighting because of a man which is out of the box! They are just making it seem like they are not fighting because they know the national TV is watching cheesy
100% correct but at the same time I think wathoni is jealous over Erica's bird love with kiddwaya
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by ForestHill: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
They should fight and kill themselves
No body gives a fuckkkk

Being broke is good...
But staying broke for too long is the bad thing

May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord
Stfu lipsrsealed I don't watch the damnn shit... Buh you're becoming irritating recently... You hate Biafrans so much.. We hate you too
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by cenaman(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Barcelona 2 vs 8 Bayern
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Bianda24: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Erika is fake, she is useless. Who asked her to talk about Wathoni's son.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Ngozioma(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin grin grin Nawa To Vagina People
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Femeto: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy Most of them no Sabi play the game. Tin Tall Tony was married no body in the house was aware. You have to keep some secrets from your fellow house mates if not they would use it against you.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No body gives a fuckkkk

Being broke is good...

this guy u dey fly "7"
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
The person they are even quarelling over no even get their time.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by bizhop01: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
BBN can't stop entertaining idiots

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by bizhop01: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
perdollar:
I love watching Victoria cakes, do u av her phone number? I want a home service from her.
You need Jesus in your life
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Fheelzz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
That erica of a girl sha cry
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by offset67(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Check my signature please
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by SweetCuntess: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Involve my son and age in such manner and I never wose nonsense commot from her mouth? Chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by vickydevoka(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
adecz:

Ouuuuch!!!

Erica too loose tho!!

Less than 2 weeks of meeting
a dude, she done open her small
nyash on international TV!!

Nonsense!!
95% are loose when money is involve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by foxxydude: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
And the Kid preparing his meal as the cat fight over him dey shele grin

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by SweetCuntess: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Femeto:
cheesy cheesy Most of them no Sabi play the game. Tin Tall Tony was married no body in the house was aware. You have to keep some secrets from your fellow house mates if not they would use it against you.
I tell you and women are fond of that nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by okuta007: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
useless youths watching BBNaija while Buhari and Amaechi borrows their future, destinies and sovereignty away to China grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by millhouse: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
This boys dad will be so proud of him. All the ladies want him!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Eniola40(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
ALEX182:
Useless Nigerian yoots.

That's all they know.

Social media, runz, clubbing, iphone, BBN. That is why the country has gone to shit.
You are very right bro
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by chlowi(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kid looked unbothered ..... that part did it for me lol.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by perdollar(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
bizhop01:
You need Jesus in your life
do u know Victoria cakes, man of God!
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by RPG2020(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrGreenMavro:
I blame Barcelona for this

Enter house
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Iceberg3: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
What is a this o?
grin grin

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Bodlyspeaking(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No body gives a fuckkkk

My nigga

Abi an
No body gives a fuvk

If they like they should turn the show to horror movie and kill each other
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by DonDraper66: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No body gives a fuckkkk

Being broke is good...

mature reply

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
The fight was so good it had to make front page twice. Yet Nairalanders will claim they don't watch the show. Lol at the hypocrisy. I know you people very well.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by LaReinaa(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
You don’t even need to watch this program to realize that the wathon girl is a very jealous being... it’s written all over her sad

I am still trying to figure out that thing on her head
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Sirwallace(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
ALEX182:
Useless Nigerian yoots.

That's all they know.

Social media, runz, clubbing, iphone, BBN. That is why the country has gone to shit.
the you know that Americans use all these platforms more than we do.

but they on the other hand has loads of cerebra youth in all walk of life and system that works for all.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Ayobami7(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2020
okay ooo
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Fabianmustapha(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2020
ALEX182:
Useless Nigerian yoots.

That's all they know.

Saying Nigeria is Shit cause of these reasons is just silly, Nigeria isn't the only country that does this, even some African countries that aren't into them like us are still shit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jean Claude-Van Damme/Jason Statham: Who Does The 360 Karate Kick Better? / BBNaija: Omashola Kissing His Parrot / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.