Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing (44677 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Goldenrod1: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
He was only lucky to be in a sane environment

If it was to be (***) by now, every body for don't forget say dem burn ham to ashes
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
police is your friend.
Okay.
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
dre11:
Protests in Ibadan as serial ritual killer escapes from police custody

SOURCE

This is why d populace usually resorts to jungle justice. I wonder why some people still condemn it considering how weak our institutions are
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by nams77: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
bankulizer:
Haha. He was seen in town but wasn't apprehended, palace boys saw him, he wasn't apprehended, is that how strong his juju is? NPF how far sef?

“I was surprised. It was after the incident here that the man called Baba Barakat came to my palace to tell me that the boy that killed Barakat, he saw him at Elewure in this Akinyele yesterday and today. I said no, I can’t believe it. He said he saw him and I said no. I sent the palace boys to go and investigate where they said they saw him, they came back to tell me that it was true. The problem with our people is that by the time they saw that boy, they did not inform anybody. I was not informed.

They had to inform you before apprehending him?
I won't be surprise if the traditional ruler is part of the syndicate. His body language suggest so
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Fheelzz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
This country is a mf joke

I guess some pm freed him

What do i know sef
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Odunolumide(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Did I just read 19 year old boy.
Omo fear grip me o
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by AregbeFufu: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:
Where are those pathetic tribal bigots on NAIRALAND, let them come and see their skull minning brother and cousin from the brown roof city.

Onijagidijagan

Ijawwomaninoyo

Simplyleo

Skull mining is very lucrative in South Western part of Nigeria, I can testify to it.

What business is to Igbos, Cow to fulani's so is Skull mining to Afonjas.

Skull mining is a very lucrative business in mgbati land.
The young man is a priceless asset.
Some big men in mgbati land probably saw the mastery with which he executed his skull mining escapades and engaged his services immediately.
Prompting his release.
Simplyleo understands what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by BobbyShmurda007: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
emmabest2000:
Joke of the year

blast!!!! you finish work ... lmfao

1 Like

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by okomile(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
fredoooooo:

Afeeapoolopa leleyi, those bastards don collect bribe ... And I believe some powerful people (politicians) are behind him ..

We are in zoogeria
Nothing is impossible grin grin
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by smd837(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Trust me Police is the Devil himself. Most enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by EMMY76: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Someone that they would have immediately set ablaze after they caught him why did they hand him over the very corrupt nigerian police? Here in warri they don't waste time in giving people like that jungle justice.
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Egoveen: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nigerian really you areB-)
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by OdefaGirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Some people sef.... Animals better pass them.
Tuah..... I spit on their dead souls.

I commend the ruler..... Well done Sir
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Why is ritual killing rampant in Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by stanluiz(m): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Afonja skull miners on rampage. Babaric vultures!
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by EdiskyHarry: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2020
emmabest2000:
Joke of the year
Captain Phillips.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by joyandfaith: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Money has exchanged hands. Obviously, they forget that he could kill their own family members.

police no get sense. they are zombies in uniform
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Trybes(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Nigeria a big disgrace
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by cardoctor(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
They are always escaping and disappearing mysteriously while in custody.

SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE AGAIN!!!!!

God help us
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Neddstark: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2020
He didnt escape. He was freed. Burn that police station to the ground. It has lost its purpose. A united youth force is unstoppable
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2020
If the people catch him, they won't hand him over to the police again.

We have had this debate over and over again. If we want jungle justice to end, our police force needs to be more responsible and efficient. How can such a dangerous criminal escape back into society?
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Ten06(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Please, post his pictures so that when we see him in my area we can inject him with sniper before handing him over to the police so that they can release him on free bail to cemetery attendants

1 Like

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by RichBoy247: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tho Hands join in Hands, The Wicked will not Go Unpunished!

They Can do their Manipulations and all that to DECIEVE people !

He Cannot Escape the Judgment of the ALMIGHTY GOD..

You no dey disappoint. Your consistency is next to those that have been wailing from 2015 to 2019 and are continuing to 2023 and beyond. Keep it up.
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
When they suppose to do jungle justice, they will slack. What is a serial killer doing in the Police station?

SHUT UP!!!

AFONJA AND RITUAL KILLING!!!
SIMPLYLEO aka IJAWWOMANINOYO, WHAT DO YOU SAY?
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by FarmTech(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2020
One day he will be caught and killed. There are times when jungle justice is the best. "Don't take the law into your hands" becomes nonsense.
Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

MY USELESS MOTHER, SHUT UP!!!

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

MY USELESS MOTHER, SHUT UP!!!
MY LIFE DON SHATTER SOTAY I DEY QUOTE ONE PERSON HUNDRED TIMES!

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

MY SENSELESS MOTHER, SHUT UP!!!
I NO FIT SLEEP AGAIN BECAUSE OF IJAWWOMAN. SEE ME SEE TROUBLE!

Re: Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

E DON FINISH FOR MY MAMA O!
I NO FIT BREATHE AGAIN O!
LAGOON MODE ACTIVATED !!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) / Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.