Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria (5007 Views)

Top 10 Biggest Slums In Africa, 3 Are In Lagos Nigeria (photo) / 13 Most Dangerous Slums In Nigeria - PICTURES / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Bighead9: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kaduna177:
[s][/s]
you can call me the honorable canceller

No, you are the unemployed canceller from Imo state. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Justice35: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Enugu is another major slum with red mud
it I bori born bad roads and slums are two different things.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Alakia Ibadan ke?

Bullshit...
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Op, some of what you posted are not slum. Eg, Mushin, That Onitsha pic too isn't a slum, looks more like a market where they engage in smoking the produce.
Alakia in Ibadan too is not a slum, the pix looks more like an erosion ravaged earth in an inner part of the town. I even doubt if there is any location as such in Alakia today.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by proeast(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
7. Aba, Abia State

Aren't you being mischievous? Why not call the name of this section of Aba instead of just Aba?? By calling it Aba, you're implying that the entire Aba is slum which is false. That area is Ngwa road. Please correct it immediately except you have ulterior motive.
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by kemicalreact: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
5. Alakia, Ibadan.
grin grin

Don't tell me this is the Alakia I know in and out cheesy
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Jlow2: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
You can call it anything but the contribute more to the federation account and create more economic activities and jobs than the north west and north east combined
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by niyidenrele: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
5. Alakia, Ibadan.
stop telling lies , am living in Alaakia, in Ibadan, there is no stream, not talk of a refuse dump as this ...
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by olamide0147: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Admissionclass:
Mushin lagos
useless blogger, the pictures above is not mushin
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by olamide0147: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Admissionclass:
Mushin lagos
useless blogger, the pictures above is not mushin
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
Obojo Community, Niger-Delta

You seemed to have started intelligently and suddenly remembered you were a Nigerian. Niger Delta is not State in Nigeria. Obojo community in what state of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Vianna(f): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

You seemed to have started intelligently and suddenly remembered you were a Nigerian. Niger Delta is not State in Nigeria. Obojo community in what state of Nigeria?
Check it up yourself
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Vianna(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
kemicalreact:
grin grin

That's alakia. Not all roses are red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by confydoedowaye(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yet ppl hardly commit suicide in this places. I hail their strength and wish them better life
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
I fail to see Akwa ibom here...I thought @ # Flying pig says Akwa ibom is filled with slums
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by NewDelhi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
kemicalreact:
grin grin

You obviously don't know alakia
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by NewDelhi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jlow2:
You can call it anything but the contribute more to the federation account and create more economic activities and jobs than the north west and north east combined
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by IduNaOba: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Because the OP doesn’t know where those places are! He just included Onitsha and Aba for ‘national spread’....just to fulfill all righteousness’

Ndi Aba may not care, but Anambra peeps are fiercely proud of their cities and would challenge him if he knows where that place is in Onitsha and mentions it! I doubt Onitsha of today has any place looking like that.....with possibly the exception of Bida (as per the insult ‘ezi Bida’)! smiley
Bida is actually in Niger state. After mokwa.
I have been there.
From there to gị to suleja then enter abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Comp: How Peter Obi Government will look like (pictures) / Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.