Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,192 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

3 Police Officers In Mufti Tried To Force A Businessman Into Their Car In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Police Officers In Mufti Tried To Force A Businessman Into Their Car In Rivers (518 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Police Officers In Mufti Tried To Force A Businessman Into Their Car In Rivers by Gucciblog: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
"3 Police Officers In Mufti Tried To Force A Businessman Into Their Car In Rivers," See What He Did

Watch The Video

Re: 3 Police Officers In Mufti Tried To Force A Businessman Into Their Car In Rivers by Simplyleo: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don't know exactly what the rule says but what I know is that when policemen in mufti and in their official capacity as security agents have any reason to arrest or interrogate, the very first step is to identify themselves with their ID cards.

If truly those mofos didn't identify themselves appropriately, they are most likely kidnappers. If however they are actually policemen, then their mission is not official. But, lastly, if the mission is official, they should be punished for not complying with the most recognised procedure.

You don't just walk up to me and start telling me I'm under arrest when you can't identify yourself as a policeman, then expect me to obey you. Even illiterates will not accept that. angry
Re: 3 Police Officers In Mufti Tried To Force A Businessman Into Their Car In Rivers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
ID cards can be forged.

Simplyleo:
I don't know exactly what the rule says but what I know is that when policemen in mufti and their official capacity as security agents have any reason to arrest or interrogate, [s]the very first step is to identify themselves with their ID cards
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Arrested For N37.6m Fraud In Lagos State / SARS Brutality: Share Your Experience / #EndSwat: Former O.C Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor Sacked By Gov. Obiano (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.