Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (64001 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Dollyyo(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2017
A police officer on Friday, wounded a soldier during a fight at the automated teller machine (ATM) at a bank in Damaturu, the Yobe State capital.

DAILY POST gathered that trouble ensued when the soldier, who was in uniform came to make withdrawal, but did not want to follow the queue.

When people began to protest, the police officer, who was in mufti confronted the Soldier demanding that, he must follow queue like any other person.

The two began exchanging words until combat followed with both displaying their tactics.

The policeman over powered the soldier and gave him the beating of his life until someone called the attention of both the military and police authorities in Damaturu.

The 2 i/c Mopol in Damaturu came and picked their man, including the police officers who were on duty at the bank for interrogation.

Another senior military officer, who arrived the scene also picked the wounded soldier back to base for treatment and possible interrogation.

It could be recall that few months ago, there was a similar clash between soldiers and policemen that left many casualties in the end.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/11/11/police-beat-soldier-atm-machine-damaturu/amp/

7 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Baawaa(m): 4:16am On Nov 12, 2017
What is bad is bad,even ordinary civilian that know his right will not accept that.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Good for d soldier. Eleribu

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by deepwater(f): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Lol
Like my father always say to me:

Na khaki and gun they make person become soldier
One on one we go know who be man grin

464 Likes 32 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by rottenPussy: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
If only all Nigeria police are this coordinated, Nigeria would not have been in so much mess.

Kudos to the police officer for fighting for the civilians!

347 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Hehehehe.
Naija my country!
Congrats to the Police this time around!
They won for the very first time against the soldiers!!!

287 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by stepo707: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Na dem 2 sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Oblongata: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2017
If 2 of your best enemies dey fight , na jolly mood you go dey grin

I hate the 2 die

Although I prefer soldiers to mopol

Which one you hate pass?

Share for soldiers

Likes for mumu mopol

136 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Konection(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Its now Gallant Police, And bloody Military.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Teewhy2: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Good one, he thinks it is by uniform. No be by gra gra , don't know why they always prefer to use their uniform to intimidate people it is not only the soldiers but most of the uniform men, there are some that respect people but most of them intimidate people with uniform even lastma people sef don dey join.

Are you planning for your roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2017
That's great. Nigerian soldiers don't deserve any sympathy. They are cruel, callous, useless and most annoying bunch of arrogant illiterates.

Modified

Some of you quoting saying that I am insensitive. Let's not talk about the maltreatment we hear everyday on the news carried out by these animals. I was talking based on experience.

I was coming from the tuberculosis test center in Ikeja and I couldn't find my way back home. So I was just trying to find my way back home. So I walked into a free lane(I thought it was a pedestrian lane) where a soldier was. I didn't even know if the lane was for pedestrians or not. I was so exhausted. Immediately I passed, the soldier dragged me backward by my hand and I fell on the ground. People were just staring at me. No sorry. Then I realized maybe I shouldn't have passed there but there was no sign or nothing. He could have told me when he saw me entering there but no he waited to be stupid and wicked. He waited for me to enter and drag me back. They are all animals, I repeat.

31 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by AnodaIT(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2017
In 2017, not a single picture to show the drama that supposedly happened in public.

See 13 pics that shows that the Nigeria Police are the worst in the world

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by BAILMONEY: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
THE ARE ALL PATRIOTS
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Abaje195(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
huh! police beat soldier dis one weak me

19 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by martinlooter(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
The soldier got it back, let the battle begin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by sotall(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
OK
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Monkey wey beat babbon, na family matter na cheesy

Civilian dey beat military man cheesy no wonder shekau dey use dem count scores

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by ihatebuhari(f): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Lol, Nigeria is a zoo.

I can tell u its been 3yrs+ I have been in Los Angeles now I haven't seen any army walking openly with civilians

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by HerXLNC(f): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Nice one

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by emeejinsm: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
All this small small hausa army's that only understands kai ,
The think that the ar above the law if naija actually has one

16 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by stinggy(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Now playing
#Toy Soldiers by Eminem grin grin grin

It could be recall that few months ago, there was a similar clash between soldiers and policemen that left many casualties in the end.

This was written by a journalist with Daily Post and read by an Editor? Seriously

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Gepheral: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
End times grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Etizz: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
hahahahahahaha.... did is funny, I can't fit laugh....

waitin for dem soldier's reaction... lol

6 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by enigmaticlion: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Hehehehe.
Naija my country!
Congrats to the Police this time around!
They won for the very first time against the soldiers!!!
a reprisal will certainly occur very soon.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Scatterscatter(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Omo, Police beat Soldier!!! shocked

That soldier just dey start, the kain beating wey Hin go chop for barrack Ehn... Ouulala lipsrsealed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by BiafraIShere(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Lol, zoo policeman vs zoo soldier. Wetin concern IPOB for their stvpidity and uselessness. Barbarians in uniform! Small Rwanda has a professional and well organized police and military yet this ones keep disgracing themselves everyday. I spit on them!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by soberdrunk(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
angry
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by samtinx(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
grin What a world,how things turn around u mean police beat soldier shocked anyways the score should be "Soldier 99 vs Police 1" am i correct cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Whatsappmathema(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
omo them train that police well with baby Oku advanced hard training

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by twilliamx(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
This is a classic case of trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Fela..
Meanwhile If you look for trouble, make sure you win the fight when you find it if not you go fool ur self just like this soldier man.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Lol....I love this....
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by COdeGenesis: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Why will a army in uniform queue. No respect at all. The police man is a fool.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.