Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? (2327 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pattypatt:
What if they are social media friends and he chat her to tell her all that, will you still blame her?

If she responds, then YES.

Your attention is solely yours to give, and nobody can have it if you don't give it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

If she responds, then YES.

Your attention is solely yours to give, and nobody can have it if you don't give it.
Can you be realistic, you ex who is your WhatsApp friend sent you hi and you won't reply abi? Common we all know we will reply to know what he has to say, also ex doesn't mean enemy.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pattypatt:
Can you be realistic, you ex who is your WhatsApp friend sent you hi and you won't reply abi? Common we all know we will reply to know what he has to say, also ex doesn't mean enemy.

So, don't complain because you also want it. Don't pretend that you don't like that he chats you up when the truth is you do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by frozen70(f): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pattypatt:
I have heard and seen many cases where married men still keep contact with their exes after marriage, even go as far as sleeping with their exes at any given opportunity despite being married. It happens always and its sad that men of nowadays don't respect the institution called marriage. Why chat and disturb your ex after marrying another woman? why didnt you marry your ex and be happy then. Some men sha. I know a guy that slept with his ex on the day of his wedding. So many crazy stuff men do with their exes.

Married men and women, come in here.

Leave them, they will definitely get tired one day, since they can't survive without extra marital affairs
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by Luak(m): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Old flames can always be rekindled. Better not stay alone with a former sexual partner as to limit the contact. It affects both sexes
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
frozen70:

Leave them, they will definitely get tired one day, since they can't survive without extra marital affairs
The men abi
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pattypatt:

Can you guys stop making women look dumb? undecided

An ex contacts you via what'sapp AND you don't want it?

You can't delete his number? Block him or ignore?

If you reply to know what he has to say, THEN you are interested in the discussion/attention/what ever he is offering you.

Take responsibility for your actions.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by frozen70(f): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pattypatt:
The men abi

Yes naw
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
bukatyne:

Can you guys stop making women look dumb? undecided

An ex contacts you via what'sapp AND you don't want it?

You can't delete his number? Block him or ignore?

If you reply to know what he has to say, THEN you are interested in the discussion/attention/what ever he is offering you.

Take responsibility for your actions.
So why put the blame on the woman,why did u not put it on the man
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? by curiousmind11: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pattypatt:
So why put the blame on the woman,why did u not put it on the man

People like you are the reasons I save all WhatsApp conversations with my exes. I also record all phone calls between us. You People will lead men on, then turn around to blackmail or blame the men.

When you start using endearing names on your ex, chat him up at odd hours, dig into his privacy, and most commonly beg him for every financial favors, what were you expecting?

You better not be one of my exes, because I will cast you soonest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Married Men In The House, Please What Would Yall Advise. / The Best Creche/pre-nursery In Ajah/lekki Area / An Open Letter To My Younger Brother, Henry, On Manners And Etiquette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.