Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

International Transfer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Transfer (931 Views)

Online Payment Within International Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Transfer by omotola224(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pls I want to transfer money to my friend in the u.k how can I go about it.
I have been seeing transfer wise and some other means i dont know anything about them.

Can someone give me a way out. Its urgent pls
Re: International Transfer by wizzywatever: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
omotola224:
Pls I want to transfer money to my friend in the u.k how can I go about it.
I have been seeing transfer wise and some other means i dont know anything about them.

Can someone give me a way out. Its urgent pls

You cant even fund your transfer wise account with naira, it would have been the best. If your friend has a paypal account, you can use that. (Nigeria can send, but can’t receive).

There are also more ways, just browse on it
Re: International Transfer by omotola224(f): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
wizzywatever:

You cant even fund your transfer wise account with naira, it would have been the best. If your friend has a paypal account, you can use that. (Nigeria can send, but can’t receive).

There are also more ways, just browse on it
Thank you for your response I have googled it and I have seen so many options however I am trying to be careful and have something concrete which is why I brought the question here.
Re: International Transfer by wizzywatever: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
omotola224:

Thank you for your response I have googled it and I have seen so many options however I am trying to be careful and have something concrete which is why I brought the question here.

Alright. Also, there are some people on NL that offer such services. Check @justi4jesu.

Please do your due diligence.
Re: International Transfer by annex1: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hi. You can fund your TransferWise GBP borderless account with your naira debit card. After which you can send the money to your friends account.
You would need to verify your TW account. And be prepared for TW fees since you arent using a UK debit card. Whatever amount you try to send is subject to your bank's monthly web transaction limit.

Secondly, using Skrill bank transfer, you can make a GBP transfer to a UK account directly using your naira debit card. Also it is advised your skrill account is verified.
No fees at all currently. Also subject your bank's monthly web transaction limit.
Re: International Transfer by wizzywatever: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
annex1:
Hi. You can fund your TransferWise GBP borderless account with your naira debit card. After which you can send the money to your friends account.
You would need to verify your TW account. And be prepared for TW fees since you arent using a UK debit card. Whatever amount you try to send is subject to your bank's monthly web transaction limit.

Secondly, using Skrill bank transfer, you can make a GBP transfer to a UK account directly using your naira debit card. Also it is advised your skrill account is verified.
No fees at all currently. Also subject your bank's monthly web transaction limit.

Hello, I have the verified TW account and also the GB borderless account, however, how were you able to fund it with your naira card? Cus I have tried severally
Re: International Transfer by justi4jesu(f): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2020
wizzywatever:

Alright. Also, there are some people on NL that offer such services. Check @justi4jesu.

Please do your due diligence.

Thanks Much kiss

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Falklands Island? / Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) / It Is High Time We Earn Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.