Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) (930 Views)

Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) / Why Are Mexicans So Obsessed With America(photos) / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
The open display of racism is annoying and disgusting and I am happy that we don't have this type of racism in Brazil, read comments from Americans

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/shockingracism-is-alive-and-well-in.html?m=1

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by GreatAxeMan: 4:04pm On May 06, 2022
And this is a surprise because........? Racism has always existed, it exists everywhere and will continue to exist as long as there are racial differences between human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 06, 2022
This one shock me it is just like those horror American movies that we use to watch

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Felimax(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2022
So?
Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 06, 2022
More comments

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 06, 2022
Racism is everywhere sad

1 Like

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2022
More...

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 06, 2022
And more comments

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
And this is a surprise because........? Racism has always existed, it exists everywhere and will continue to exist as long as there are racial differences between human beings.

Open display of racism is what I have a problem with
Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Racism is everywhere sad

That's true, I only have a problem with open display of racism like we see in the comments from Americans
Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

That's true, I only have a problem with open display of racism like we see in the comments from Americans
yeah,i am in support of your post bro...

1 Like

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 06, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
yeah,i am in support of your post bro...

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 06, 2022

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by GreatAxeMan: 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
You should have a problem with any type of racism.

walkbrazil4k:

Open display of racism is what I have a problem with

1 Like

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by maestro299: 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
Why go far to America? In Nigeria here, isn't there discrimination? If you don't belong to a particular tribe or faith, you won't have access to certain jobs, privileges and grants, no matter how qualified you are. Even here on Nairaland, you have 'afonja', 'mkpurumiri' etc..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 06, 2022
maestro299:
Why go far to America? In Nigeria here, isn't there discrimination? If you don't belong to a particular tribe or faith, you won't have access to certain jobs, privileges and grants, no matter how qualified you are. Even here on Nairaland, you have 'afonja', 'mkpurumiri' etc..

grin grin,you are correct, I just live my life and I am not worried what I hate is the open display of racism which is disgusting and annoying and tribalism is also worse
Re: Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) by DannyFX2638: 7:09pm On May 06, 2022
maestro299:
guy even in German the Germans hate themselves. England's and Scotland have special hatred for northern Ireland. Don't be surprised if you go abroad.. u will see Igbo man and Hausa man living like brothers .. you'll be quick to bring trablism when the topic is about racism

(1) (Reply)

Tips On The Trip To Switzerland: Or Is It A Diary? / Venezuela! / What Re My Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.