Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita (521 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita by Wolfmansion: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
The wife of Bishop TD Jakes and her daughter Sarah looks alike!

Picture Credit - Sarah Jakes Roberts Instagram

From - Naijapage - Serita Jakes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita by squash47(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow...

I just showed my neighbor who had low sperm count this picture, and surprisingly, his sperm count increased.

Thanks op for uploading this picture.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita by StrikeBack(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
I just showed UEFA this picture and they just ordered a rematch between Bayern and Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita by Enoch07: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
wow great news

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts And Her Mother Serita by squash47(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
I just showed UEFA this picture and they just ordered a rematch between Bayern and Barcelona

Impossible!

(1) (Reply)

Feminists Get Mind O! See What They Did With The Holy Bible {SCREENSHOT} / Modern Day Babylon and The 11th King / These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.