Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! (528 Views)

Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed / What Are The Benefit Of VTU Business / Dangote Builds 200 Houses For Boko Haram Victims In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
The VTU business victims, where are they now??
Well, I will say a percentage are still on the lookout for other business ventures because they were conveniently scammed by the so called VTU business vendors.
Another percentage have given up completely on any online related form of business because of these same VTU scammers.
Some others are still working under the VTU sector from time to time because they don't want their investment to waste
The few remaining percentage are the ones making honest millions from the same VTU business that a lot of people discard.
Yeah? I call it honest millions cause it's not money earned from scamming people, but the kind of cash derived from hardwork, perseverance and team work.
Some time ago a lady revealed to me that she was scammed by an unidentified RAGP VTU Vendor and that she is done with the VTU sector.
No jokes!! grin for every legit platform, there's a scam version.
Nike, Addidas, Louis Vuitton and a lot of other brands all have the counterfeit of their products. It's just a constant reminder of their authenticity.
Dearies...the struggle for wealth doesn't end because you gave up on your quest. The big and renowned business men of all time are individuals who never gave up.
Today I'm a successful VTU business vendor, who is earning stable income from a #5,000 investment. The amount that a lot of people spend on airtime and data in a week.
See this post as a constant reminder that scam and fraudulent businesses will be out there, most of them a disguise of the real ones, but don't discard opportunities just immediately. Before investing in any business platform, do your research, ask around and make sure it's a registered business where you can talk to people, share experiences, request refunds and even sue. Take this from a online business explorer.
Interested?? Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
I wish you GODSPEED in your financial endeavors and God bless!!
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pretty fun fact right??
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Insane!! Check out this thread
THREAD ON UNLIMITED CASH FLOW FROM THE MOST ANNOYING PLATFORM
Hello people!!!!! It's no longer news that we are in the season of making ends meet. This is the time to start a genuine and significant side hustle. You've probably come across millions of sites for free and fast cash, probably registered in them and found out it was all glorified scam. Well if you haven't, I'm a living witness, and the story never gets old. Dear lovelies, you can't make good money in this world from zero investment. That's why VTU businesses are there for you, it's the grassroot of numerous online businesses. Most people call it the final bus stop for online businesses

Everyone makes calls, subscribes for data and TV. It has basically become like a second nature to humans. We breathe and eat data and recharge cards. Yeah, it's annoying but it's suprisingly true!! What faster way to make good money besides this platform. Free training is being conducted for anyone interested, tell your friends and family. Training slots are not limited to 50 or 100 persons, it's free for all. Don't be alarmed it's registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and you have agents there to guide you and render 247 assistance all the way, you talk with real people not ghosts

I'm here to give you figures of your first month earnings after registration and we're talking about at least#100,000 in your first month with hardwork and consistency of course. In this VTU business, you register with as little as#5,000 or more depending on your package. Then you buy data, perform subscriptions, recharge for people and get sweet commissions. Infact you receive the bulk of your commission when you refer people through your link. This commission from referral is called Point Value (PV) and when you get 10,000 PV, you are awarded #100,000 by the agency for dilligence.

There is no regret with this VTU business because even if you chose to be dormant, your PV just keeps accumulating and adding up to thousands and when it's up to 10,000 PV, you are paid #100,000 for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!  cool Then you can imagine what you'll make in a year. Why go about chasing online sites and ghost money instead of investing in a business that you can see, touch, feed and clothe from. Stop procrastinating, register now, remember TIME IS MONEY!! wink

Lovelies.. the story long oo.. but you'll know the rest after clicking the link below. Please friends, don't miss this golden opportunity
Connect with us at:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
KEEP SAYING YOU CANNOT DO NETWORK BUSINESS SOMEONE ELSEWHERE IS ALREADY NETWORKING YOU AND MAKING MONEY FROM YOU��

✅ If you have a glo line, you are in Mike Adenuga's network.

✅ If you have a Facebook account, Instagram account, Telegram, Snapchat, Twitter or you use whatsapp, you are in Mark Zuckerberg's network.

✅ If you have a desktop computer or laptop, you are in Bill Gates' network.

✅ If you have ever bought anything on Amazon, you are in Jeff Bezos' network.

✅ If you have GoTV or DSTV at home, you are part of the network of Naspers Group and Adewunmi Ogunsanya.

✅ If you have ever bought Dangote cement, sugar,salt, spaghetti, noodles, flour, then you are part of Dangote's network.

✅ If you have a bank account with any bank, you are part of their network.

✅ As a worker/employee with any organization or company, you are not only a part of the owner's workforce, but also a part of the owner's network

The earlier you stop getting edgy or angry about network marketing and start asking yourself questions like "who are the people in my network", "what are my products & services" and "who are my customers & clients", the better.

"The richest people in the world look for and build network, everyone else is looking for work".
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
*COMPARISON OF RECHARGE AND GET PAID VTU and Bank VTU*

Please read the benefits you get from this business compare to the Bank and decide if you'll like to have your own vtu account or not?
*VTU Platform - Compare RAGP to Banks*

1. Charge #100 for tv cable subscription:
RAGP (YES)
Bank (YES)

2. Commission on tv cable subscription
RAGP pay you #40
Banks pay #0

3. SMS alert and account maintenance charges:
RAGP (NO)
Banks (YES)

4. Commission on airtime purchase
RAGP pay u 2%
Banks pay u 0%

5. Commission on data purchase
RAGP pay u 10%
Banks pay u 0%

6. Leadership bonus and incentives
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

7. Your own personalised VTU platform
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

8. Can share in company sales/commission everday
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

9. Can earn ongoing, residual income from one-time sales
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

10. Potential to earn #100,000+ monthly
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

11. Credit alert per second per minute
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

12. Refer people
RAGP - reward you awesomely!
Banks - you re not rewarded

13. Can earn unlimited override commission on direct/indirect referral
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

14. Has paid out millions in commission
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

15. Pays out 75% of revenue back in commission
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

16. VTU Network/Distributor
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

17. Business and income can be willed to a family member without stress
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

18. Can open an account without an ID
RAGP (YES)
Banks (optional)

19. Independent Business Owner
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

20. Transfer airtime to third party
RAGP (YES)
Banks (YES)

_Motivation Gets You Started; Commitment Keeps You Going!_

Ready to register?�‍♀
Chat me now

(1) (Reply)

No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) / Angry Woman Call Out Zenith Bank For Charging Her 130 Dollars / Full Dropshipping Website For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.