Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) (526 Views)

Cadbury Nigeria Reports N28.2billion Loss In 2023, Shareholders’ Funds Wiped Out / Nestle Nigeria Posts N104bn Loss In 2023, Shareholders Funds Wiped Out / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by MagnateCalibre(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2020
I'm not here to start telling stories but to help you recover all your losses in forex trading and teach you how to earn massive profits daily.

I accidentally but fortunately found the secret of the expert millionaire traders and how they do it which I also tested and confirm the result.

I am starting a whatsapp training group and it's only for the set of people who are fast enough to fill the group cos teaching begins once group is filled and I take this post down.

Just click on the link in my signature and send me a message so I can add you instantly..

NOTE: The training and teaching is all for free.

Since I'm doing it for free, I wouldn't want the forex millionaires to come after me for exposing their secret so I'm deleting this post and my number after 2 days so blame yourself if you miss out on this...

Also send me a message to my email below to get added;

mafiamystery19@gmail.com...

I'm not forcing anybody nor am I begging anyone but I only want to help the few I can who are serious.
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by jom28gy(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2020
How
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by MagnateCalibre(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2020
jom28gy:
How

Check my signature and contact me to be added to the group cos limited time and few spaces left
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by Notatribalist(m): 1:40am On Nov 12, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
I'm not here to start telling stories but to help you recover all your losses in forex trading and teach you how to earn massive profits daily.

I accidentally but fortunately found the secret of the expert millionaire traders and how they do it which I also tested and confirm the result.

I am starting a whatsapp training group and it's only for the set of people who are fast enough to fill the group cos teaching begins once group is filled and I take this post down.

Just click on the link in my signature and send me a message so I can add you instantly..

NOTE: The training and teaching is all for free.

Since I'm doing it for free, I wouldn't want the forex millionaires to come after me for exposing their secret so I'm deleting this post and my number after 2 days so blame yourself if you miss out on this...

Also send me a message to my email below to get added;

mafiamystery19@gmail.com...

I'm not forcing anybody nor am I begging anyone but I only want to help the few I can who are serious.
Shut up and don't mislead people. You can never trade forex with losing, you lose some trade and win some..Again there is no secret in forex as you're insinuating, the only secret is money management.. If you want to prove me wrong kindly drop your account history that has no loss,live account o.

1 Like

Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by MagnateCalibre(m): 5:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
Shut up and don't mislead people. You can never trade forex with losing, you lose some trade and win some..Again there is no secret in forex as you're insinuating, the only secret is money management.. If you want to prove me wrong kindly drop your account history that has no loss,live account o.

When I said loss, I was implying the whole trading session for the day so think before you speak.

And like I said, I'm not begging anyone neither am I forcing anyone and I'm not showing you any thing so you can go to hell.

Your type are the ones who die of ignorance and lack of reasoning.

Ask what you don't know and learn and stop acting puffed up like you know everything.
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by MagnateCalibre(m): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:

I CAN PERCEIVE YOU ARE AMONG THOSE TRADERS WHO DOESN'T WANT ME TO TEACH OTHERS YOUR SECRET OF TRADING BUT I'M ONLY DOING IT FOR A FEW SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY...
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by Mhayor8888(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Why not use the secret yourself and make money since its beneficial to you as you said ?? undecided

There are a lot of things better left untold....
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by jom28gy(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2020
MagnateCalibre:

Check my signature and contact me to be added to the group cos limited time and few spaces left
are you teaching forest or what? Because I want to learn forest
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by MagnateCalibre(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2020
jom28gy:
are you teaching forest or what? Because I want to learn forest

Please go and read the topic well again.
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by MagnateCalibre(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Mhayor8888:
Why not use the secret yourself and make money since its beneficial to you as you said ?? undecided

There are a lot of things better left untold....

Not everyone has the heart to do such like you guys do so I'm helping in the best way I can.

NOTE: We rise by lifting others!!!

(ONE TRADER AGAINST MY MOTIVE SPOTTED)
Re: No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) by jom28gy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ok this my 08157718034

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Do To Grow Your Business Faster... / Fiverr: How I Get Over 13 Orders Daily / Dogecoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.