Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies (379 Views)

For Nairaland Men Only!! / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by prof2007: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
See as attached...

Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Watch as those bitches with entitlement mentality avoid this thread.

Men are doing them a fav by marrying them....only a simp take them serious!
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Iceyjayz: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Naija girls ain't worth it jare.
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Mineisgrace(f): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
prof2007:
See as attached...
he needs her for a soulmate purpose grin
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Officialgarri: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
The part that disgusts me most is when a lady says " I've been giving you sex"
Like WTF, I give you sex and still does most of the job while at it
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Unnerve: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lol, someone is going to explain it below.

Exercise some patience @OP grin
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Haywhymido(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
this thread go hot! driver park here

Anyway i hope the vagina people would be able to come up with a tenable answer to the question
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Gabe427: 3:24am On Aug 16, 2020
another female bashing thread

The answer is simple NOTHING... or as they call it moral support, someone to gist with, ask how was your day and have you eaten waste your airtime with some small gossip....

i almost forgot data subscribees

uhmm what else yes Nags you when it seems your slacking and starts saying bull like"I'm not attracted to you anymore"

it endless

in essence Vagina people have to step up Guys don
dey wise
Re: Question Of The Year: For Nairaland Ladies by Saintmary(f): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Let me get married first. Ayam coming

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed / Court Dissolves Marriage Over Husband’s Refusal To Get A Job / Why Men Like Ned Nwoko Keep Marrying New Young Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.