Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows (415 Views)

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / 2023: APC Does Not Belong To Tinubu Or Anyone Else, Not Even Me - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has vowed that he and his PDP team in Rivers State will ensure that the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) does not have breathing space to operate in the state.

Wike said this while addressing the state leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led by Amb. Desmond Akawor to present the party’s action plan to him in his office in the Government House, Port Harcourt

Wike endorsed the action plan of the party and urged the committee to show more love to the party by being loyal and committed.

He also charges them to do their best in consolidating the gains of the party in the state insisting the APC had nothing to offer Rivers people.

He said:

“As officers, you owe the party a lot. You have to consolidate the gains we have already recorded.

“No state can say they are better off than Rivers State. We have successfully conducted our congresses without problems. God has given us what it takes. With all the people working with us and showing commitment, we will move this state to the next level of positive development.

“I plead with you all to work cooperatively with the chairman and be united. We are going to...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by donbachi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Boast not of thy self for all powers belongs to GOD.
Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by Cyberterror: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Okoyeaniche:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has vowed that he and his PDP team in Rivers State will ensure that the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) does not have breathing space to operate in the state.

Wike said this while addressing the state leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led by Amb. Desmond Akawor to present the party’s action plan to him in his office in the Government House, Port Harcourt

Wike endorsed the action plan of the party and urged the committee to show more love to the party by being loyal and committed.

He also charges them to do their best in consolidating the gains of the party in the state insisting the APC had nothing to offer Rivers people.

He said:

“As officers, you owe the party a lot. You have to consolidate the gains we have already recorded.

“No state can say they are better off than Rivers State. We have successfully conducted our congresses without problems. God has given us what it takes. With all the people working with us and showing commitment, we will move this state to the next level of positive development.

“I plead with you all to work cooperatively with the chairman and be united. We are going to...SEE MORE HERE
Mary Odili will retire from the Supreme Court in 2022. So Wike stop boasting because you are on a short leash.
Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by Ikinternational: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wike is a terrorist
Just another ipob apologist masquerading as governor
Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by Askmewhy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
I too like this man boldness.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wike ride on
Nah men u be
Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ikinternational:
Wike is a terrorist
Just another ipob apologist masquerading as governor
You mean Hell Rufai?
Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by seanfer(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Keep making sure APC don’t breath in rivers state. Just remember that the same APC will strangle your party at the national level.
Do me I do you. God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Make Sure APC Does Not Have A Breathing Space In Rivers' - Wike Vows by slivertongue: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
leave APC alone and face the development of rivers state. you were not elected to fight a party, individual or individuals

(1) (Reply)

Former Adamawa Governor Wilberforce Juta Is Dead / BREAKING!!! Aba Traders Demand Cosmos Ndukwe's Sack, Petition State Assembly / Edo Election: PDP Accuses Oshiomhole Of Stockpiling Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.