Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria (951 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by shutto: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
Since Paypal  banned Nigeria and some african country  from opening a paypal  account ,it has been so difficult for us to even transact business online.
Now there is a legal way to open a paypal acc.and verify it in Nigeria.Try www.cashplusbiz.com
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by justwise(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2011
shutto:

Since Paypal banned Nigeria and some african country from opening a paypal account ,it has been so difficult for us to even transact business online.
Now there is a[b] legal way [/b] to open a paypal acc.and verify it in Nigeria.Try www.cashplusbiz.com

How can it be legal when Nigeria is banned?
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by shutto: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2011
you are still far
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by justwise(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2011
shutto:

you are still far

Pple like you are the problem, Nigeria got banned by Paypal cos of dubious characters like u.
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2011
@justwise

I havent read that guys post up there.

But my thoughts is this, though its not legal and i dont endorse it. Its a backdoor thing. What happens is using a country's address that paypal accepts and use it to sign for an account. For example UAE, cyprus etc. There is also a way to verify the account using a virtual credit card, because those countries dont require bank verification.

But all the same its risky, and the account might get closed no matter how you try to change your IP address, there may be a slip up at some point. There are better options than paypal.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Flp Exploit Group.be Part Of It! / Abdul Mutallab Says Islamic Banking Only For The North / The Inside Story Of Petroleum Subsidy Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.