Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES (393 Views)

Buy Cheap Food Items From Taraba State / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by safepaulooo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please reply to this thread if you live in any part of taraba state. I need to know more about the agricultural opportunities there so as to invest. Even if you don't live in any part of Taraba but have good knowledge of farming and opportunities there, please reply this thread. Thanks in advance.
Re: NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by safepaulooo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Any info on agricultural opportunities in taraba state
Re: NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by benzion72(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Taraba and Adamawa former Gongola state have one of the best land for agriculture and cattle rearing even Taraba can support Tropical tree crop like Oil palm and cocoa but alas it is a no go area. Fulani cattle murderers,Boko Haram and kidnappers adultnappers are there. I know so many Taraba indigene in the South West who ran away from thier home
Re: NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by safepaulooo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wow. Tell me more. I thought that was in the past 2014 - 2017. With the successes of the military in recent times against insurgency and fulani militants, was thinking the area is safer for agricultural activities now. Do you know anyone currently living there who can give on-ground status description of security condition there? Thanks

benzion72:
Taraba and Adamawa former Gongola state have one of the best land for agriculture and cattle rearing even [b][/b]Taraba can support Tropical tree crop like Oil palm and cocoa but alas it is a no go area. Fulani cattle murderers,Boko Haram and kidnappers adultnappers are there. I know so many Taraba indigene in the South West who ran away from thier home
Re: NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by FarmandTractors: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Farm Land Clearing and Preparation. contact us today at Farm And Tractors for your land clearing services that leave the top soil untampered for optimum grow. You can trust us with your project, We deliver jobs nationwide. Call: 08062288737
Re: NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by safepaulooo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Need more info
Re: NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by benzion72(m): 1:24am On Aug 18, 2020
safepaulooo:
Wow. Tell me more. I thought that was in the past 2014 - 2017. With the successes of the military in recent times against insurgency and fulani militants, was thinking the area is safer for agricultural activities now. Do you know anyone currently living there who can give on-ground status description of security condition there? Thanks

Which military success, are you for real. What we have from military is technical defeat and all manner of jargons. I dont have anybody on ground but you can link up with any of these people on the contact us link of College of Agriculture contact us page https://www.coajalingo.edu.ng/contact-us/
Re: NEED TO MORE ABOUT TARABA STATE AGRICULTURAL OPPORTUNITIES by safepaulooo(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks very much

benzion72:

Which military success, are you for real. What we have from military is technical defeat and all manner of jargons. I dont have anybody on ground but you can link up with any of these people on the contact us link of College of Agriculture contact us page https://www.coajalingo.edu.ng/contact-us/

(1) (Reply)

Lamm Express Market : / Suppliers Of Cotton Seed Meal Or Soya Bean Meal / Please Advise Me As I Venture Into Catfish Rearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.