Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu (24495 Views)

Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by WHITELIGHTER: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Those at that rally needs to examine their head, eyes, legs, souls infact everything!!!

With the security situation in this country, are they saying that this government has done well, that they should continue

Government that crippled businesses but shunned Covid-19 because it's election time

They want to vote in a government that will gag them after winning the election

I just don't understand some Nigerians, everything mustn't be about money

The same Benin that I reside....that's a paid crowd. As for Oredo,it's gonna a landslide for PDP....forget the photos they share online

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Omon605(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
donphilopus:

Are you from Edo State? Do you know how Edo people vote?

The OP might not be from Edo state but somehow his right to a very large degree with his analysis. PDP need at least 60% or more in Edo south for then to stand a chance at all. I strongly doubt if PDP will win any local government council in Edo NORTH and am seeing APC winning two local government councils in Edo central (Esan central and Esan west) and give a good showing in Esan south and Igueben local government councils respectively. PDP need to do more work in Edo south because it seems they have a little edge there. Even if pdp is to win Edo central the margin will be too low to flip the result to their favour. Please leave the hunter alone but as for the bird, I don't have a say.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by WHITELIGHTER: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
chiefkpokp:
you people should understand that apc is doing LGA campaign while is rooting direct to direct with ward......... apc is dead already, they are all paid miscrants, yesterday i was driving past okhoro when paid supporters of apc were fighting for cloths, some were even angry that the mobilizer after using them to show case, he ran away before the campaign could finish.... money don enter voicemail

They don't know what's really happening on ground.... APC is practically dead in Edo/Benin...people have resolved to collecting their money and still voting them out...except it's rigged that day
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by stayclearofme: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
donphilopus:

Must someone come from a state before knowing the pattern of voting?
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by danilmo: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Praxtech:
4+4= torgba

no noise needed

With what I've seen so far i think Aketi dust Obaseki developmental wise by even with his Ondo meagre 4b allocation.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
joelbooks:
APC Campaign Rally at Oredo for Pastor Ize Iyamu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaPDya0mOo
https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1294665832325357569

Nigeria is a nation of criminal worshippers Nigerians can only worship criminals. Most of these people are in poverty everything in the country is collapsing the local currency is collapsing but but Nigerian still want to vote for their own criminal
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by adelaja70(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

They don't know what's really happening on ground.... APC is practically dead in Edo/Benin...people have resolved to collecting their money and still voting them out...except it's rigged that day
So all Edo people gather in your house to tell you this?
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by FlashDboy: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
aghap51:

Don’t forget that philip Shaibu is from Edo North.
Edo central is also a fortress

Who know Shuabu for Afemai land where Oshomhole dey?

Forget online propaganda, Shuabu no near Oshomhole.... The only thing Shuabu did was to give his younger brother three jobs while his supporters are still searching for just one.

Just imagine, one guy, three jobs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by donatus101(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
We all know they came to mark register for their 3k
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Preacherrr(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2020

Edo central is also a fortress [/Don't deceive yourself, Ize Iyamu stands no chance in winning in part of Edo state in this election. Be it in Edo South, Edo north or Edo central. Obaseki is winning this election with a wide margin.... We can't wait to use our vote to return Obaseki for second tenure.]

Edo central is also a fortress [/Don't deceive yourself, Ize Iyamu stands no chance in winning in part of Edo state in this election. Be it in Edo South, Edo north or Edo central. Obaseki is winning this election with a wide margin.... We can't wait to use our vote to return Obaseki for second tenure.]

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by WHITELIGHTER: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
adelaja70:

So all Edo people gather in your house to tell you this?

Stop assuming from 600km away....

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Donaldomo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Do you think you are the only person from Edo state in this forum who knows how they vote?

donphilopus:

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
ebhohimimen:
you are still a kid in Nigeria politics, 98 % of people you see are all paid, i am talking for experience, just forget that thing, you never sabi anything about politics, u know how many rally men don enter because of money and will hate the party, na preamble of politics you know

These same people will be paid to vote incase you don't know how it is done in Edo state. On election day you will be shocked when you see die hard pdp supporters thumb printing ballots for apc. The votes are for sale and it goes to the highest bidder.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by atemi01: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
americanigga:

But Edo North has suspendend Oshiomhole
what kind of lame contribution is this? Can Edo North suspend?
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by donphilopus: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Omon605:

The OP might not be from Edo state but somehow his right to a very large degree with his analysis. PDP need at least 60% or more in Edo south for then to stand a chance at all. I strongly doubt if PDP will win any local government council in Edo NORTH and am seeing APC winning two local government councils in Edo central (Esan central and Esan west) and give a good showing in Esan south and Igueben local government councils respectively. PDP need to do more work in Edo south because it seems they have a little edge there. Even if pdp is to win Edo central the margin will be too low to flip the result to their favour. Please leave the hunter alone but as for the bird, I don't have a say.

Funny you.

Go check my previous posts on this forum to see which party I support. But truth must be told. I'm from Akoko Edo local govt area (which is part of Edo North). Akoko Edo has been voting AC/ACN/APC ever since Senator Domingo Obende left PDP. But this time around, Senator Domingo's boys are all working for Obaseki even if the Senator himself hasn't left the party yet. Who would deliver Akoko Edo for APC? We have about ten wards in Akoko and two in Igarra, the headquarters. The Senator is from Igarra and his boys would deliver Igarra for Obaseki. The only ward sure for Ize-Iyamu in Akoko Edo now is ward 9. He may likely win ward 10 courtesy Emmanuel Agbaje and one other ward. But I assure you Obaseki would win in about 6 to 7 wards out of the 10 we have. Who then would win Akoko Edo if Obaseki wins 6 or 7/10? This was a local govt that delivered the second % of votes for APC in 2016. If Obaseki wins there now, wouldn't that reduce PDP's chances? Go on Google to check 2016 guber. election results please.

Mind you, APC won some local govt in Edo North with about 5 votes during the last election. You guys should stop deceiving yourselves on Nairaland claiming that APC would clear everywhere in Edo North. Apart from Etsako West that APC used to clear and Akoko Edo, no other local govt is sure for APC in Edo North. But Akoko Edo people are voting PDP this time while Etsako West that used to be 70/30 in favour of APC would reduce to 60/40 or 55/45 because of Shuaibu's influence.

As for Edo Central, Ize-Iyamu can never win in Esan Central and West (Irrua and Ekpoma respectively). How's he gonna do that? grin You're funny sha. If he can win any local govt in the central at all, it should be Igueben though marginally.

The election might be declared inconclusive if the FG wants to engage the people. But if we are allowed to decide our next Governor without any external interference, Obaseki will win during the first ballot. I assure you that!

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by donphilopus: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
seanfer:

Please tell me how Edo has been voting the Governorship election from 2007.

Just quoted Omon605. Check it.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Great2017: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
danilmo:

With what I've seen so far i think Aketi dust Obaseki developmental wise by even with his Ondo meagre 4b allocation.
Can you then tell us the specific things you have seen so far?
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by atemi01: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
FlashDboy:

Who know Shuabu for Afemai land where Oshomhole dey?

Forget online propaganda, Shuabu no near Oshomhole.... The only thing Shuabu did was to give his younger brother three jobs while his supporters are still searching for just one.

Just imagine, one guy, three jobs.
They don't know reality on ground. They base their submission/argument on what they read on social media. How can someone be comparing Philip Shuiabu to Adam Oshiomole in Edo North. It is like comparing rat to lion.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by atemi01: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
donphilopus:

Funny you.

Go check my previous posts on this forum to see which party I support. But truth must be told. I'm from Akoko Edo local govt area (which is part of Edo North). Akoko Edo has been voting AC/ACN/APC ever since Senator Domingo Obende left PDP. But this time around, Senator Domingo's boys are all working for Obaseki even if the Senator himself hasn't left the party yet. Who would deliver Akoko Edo for APC? We have about ten wards in Akoko and two in Igarra, the headquarters. The Senator is from Igarra and his boys would deliver Igarra for Obaseki. The only ward sure for Ize-Iyamu in Akoko Edo now is ward 9. He may likely win ward 10 courtesy Emmanuel Agbaje and one other ward. But I assure you Obaseki would win in about 6 to 7 wards out of the 10 we have. Who then would win Akoko Edo if Obaseki wins 6 or 7/10? This was a local govt that delivered the second % of votes for APC in 2016. If Obaseki wins there now, wouldn't that reduce PDP's chances? Go on Google to check 2016 guber. election results please.

Mind you, APC won some local govt in Edo North with about 5 votes during the last election. You guys should stop deceiving yourselves on Nairaland claiming that APC would clear everywhere in Edo North. Apart from Etsako West that APC used to clear and Akoko Edo, no other local govt is sure for APC in Edo North. But Akoko Edo people are voting PDP this time while Etsako West that used to be 70/30 in favour of APC would reduce to 60/40 or 55/45 because of Shuaibu's influence.

As for Edo Central, Ize-Iyamu can never win in Esan Central and West (Irrua and Ekpoma respectively). How's he gonna do that? grin You're funny sha. If he can win any local govt in the central at all, it should be Igueben though marginally.

The election might be declared inconclusive if the FG wants to engage the people. But if we are allowed to decide our next Governor without any external interference, Obaseki will win during the first ballot. I assure you that!
You want to know people that will work for APC in Akoko Edo.?
1. Taiwo Akerele ( former COS to Obaseki)
2. The two house of assembly members from Akoko Edo

3. All the councillors from Akoko Edo
4.The good people of Akoko Edo who only saw dividends of democracy when Oshiomole was in power
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by donphilopus: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
atemi01:
You want to know people that will work for APC in Akoko Edo.?
1. Taiwo Akerele ( former COS to Obaseki)
2. The two house of assembly members from Akoko Edo

3. All the councillors from Akoko Edo
4.The good people of Akoko Edo who only saw dividends of democracy when Oshiomole was in power

I'm from Akoko Edo man. Taiwo Akerele plays divisive politics in Igarra. He's from the non-Royal family and he likes showing it. That's the main reason most people would vote against whoever he's supporting. When results start coming out that day, you'll understand what I'm saying.

Akpatason, the Deputy House Leader would deliver his ward, 9. Only one of the two Assembly members may likely deliver his ward, Emilo. Even if the two deliver, their votes alone cannot deliver Akoko Edo for APC. I'm from Akoko and I know what I'm talking about.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Msseh: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
joelbooks:
APC Campaign Rally at Oredo for Pastor Ize Iyamu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaPDya0mOo
https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1294665832325357569

See populations yet schools are still on lockdown. This country na scam
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by seanfer(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
chiefkpokp:
you people should understand that apc is doing LGA campaign while is rooting direct to direct with ward......... apc is dead already, they are all paid miscrants, yesterday i was driving past okhoro when paid supporters of apc were fighting for cloths, some were even angry that the mobilizer after using them to show case, he ran away before the campaign could finish.... money don enter voicemail

Obaseki has not been to 50 wards since he started his campaign. Edo has 192 wards remember. The 2 parties are also paying people to attend their rallies.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by seanfer(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Omon605:

You get the analysis right. Those saying PDP will win Edo south with wide margin forget that POI is also from the same Senatorial district with Obaseki. They will both share the votes. The margin from Edo North will be too much for PDP to catch up with. APC will try to militarize the PDP strong hold like they did in 2019 in the SS and SE. Also there will be sabotage from some PDP stalwarts that still have issues with the way the campaign is been run.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by emilo2bad: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
aghap51:

Don’t forget that philip Shaibu is from Edo North. Edo central is also a fortress
don't also forget Gani Audu is from Edo North
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by danilmo: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Great2017:
Can you then tell us the specific things you have seen so far?
things I've seen so far
few Km of road in a street. Excavator dredging gutter Renovation of Stadium renovation of One big Complex like that
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Great2017: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
danilmo:

things I've seen so far

few Km of road in a street.
Excavator dredging gutter
Renovation of Stadium
renovation of One big Complex like that
What are the names of these things or are you guessing?
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by donphilopus: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
seanfer:

You get the analysis right. Those saying PDP will win Edo south with wide margin forget that POI is also from the same Senatorial district with Obaseki. They will both share the votes. The margin from Edo North will be too much for PDP to catch up with. APC will try to militarize the PDP strong hold like they did in 2019 in the SS and SE. Also there will be sabotage from some PDP stalwarts that still have issues with the way the campaign is been run.

You're sitting here on Nairaland telling those of us from Edo North how Ize-Iyamu would win there with a very wide margin. Only Akoko Edo and Etsako West gave APC block votes during the last guber. polls. Today, Ize-Iyamu cannot even win Akoko Edo let alone getting block votes from there, so what's still giving you the impression that APC would get block votes from Edo North? Better take your mind off that or you'll be disappointed.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Aarekabir: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
The outcome of the election will surely end up in court, because ojoro go dey for d election
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by ucyonline: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Drizzy406(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by hajimosho(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
ucyonline:

Please don't mislead people. Thanks

Edolites are on the right track in voting POI. No need arguing, the overwhelming crowd have proved this.

Give the advice to the tax collectors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / Anyim-Ganduje Meeting: PDP Faces More Upset As Defection Looms / Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.