Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu (24499 Views)

Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Godjone(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2020
With no certificate shocked shocked

Exercise in futility.

Obaseki carry go

God bless the MEGA team

God bless PDP

#EdoNoBeLagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Eriokanmi: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Praxtech:
4+4= torgba

no noise needed
tell them and their megapixel camera

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by tempex88(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2020
See crowd....is covid real in Nigeria? Please let's schools and business open abeg.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Eriokanmi: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2020
aghap51:

Don’t forget that philip Shaibu is from Edo North.
Edo central is also a fortress
why argue with nairaland analysts. Shock awaits them next month

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Eriokanmi: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2020
OVIHINNO:
This election outcome is getting clearer as the D-day draw nearer. I can't wait for Sept 19 to come.
me too.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by lexy2014: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
APC is wicked, why will you be giving catfish to people to attend campaign, that is wickedness.

Are u serious about this cat fish thing?
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by promotervickky(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2020
The Hope for Ize-iyamu is shattered!!

Don't mind these crowd propaganda he is pulling.

The presidency abandoned him when they didn't come for the APC really last week.

Who wants to associate with a corrupt person?

A good name is better than many riches!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by shugabasbn: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Hmmm
No comment.
One day my people will be wise
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Onepeople: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2020
seanfer:
This is Governor Obaseki’s LGA. This upcoming election will be so funny that Edo North will decide who will emerge winner. Unfortunately Edo North is a fortress to Oshiomole.
apc and their rented crowd , we saw more than this during osun election but to win becomes a problem.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by seanfer(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Onepeople:
apc and their rented crowd , we saw more than this during osun election but to win becomes a problem.

And PDP crowds at the campaign grounds don’t go out to vote. We saw it during presidential election

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by oyejideogunjumo: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2020
seanfer:

Also remember that POI is also a politician with connections in Edo Central. APC will not win Edo central but they will get up to 40% total votes. Edo South where both candidates come from will be shared by the 2. You see Edo central will stand with Oshiomhole and PDP will struggle to get 30% from there. Remember the 2019 election result from Edo North.
I am not from Edo but Nigeria's politics is unpredictable. Trust nobody when it comes to politics. Four years ago Obaseki was an angel of Adams. Today he is his lucifer. Ize Iyamu was his lucifer but now Angel Gabriel
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Rolexjerry(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by joelbooks: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2020
oyejideogunjumo:
I am not from Edo but Nigeria's politics is unpredictable. Trust nobody when it comes to politics. Four years ago Obaseki was an angel of Adams. Today he is his lucifer. Ize Iyamu was his lucifer but now Angel Gabriel
HYPOCRISY slap you there, what was Obaseki to PDP before he joined them? Was Ize-Iyamu not darling of PDP before he left them too?

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by seanfer(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2020
oyejideogunjumo:

That’s politics every where. Even Donald Trump was once a die hard Democratic member. But today he’s their number one enemy. Politics is about interest.

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
Edo no be Lagos crew cheesy

With the kind of political veterans in APC, PDP will just have to secede along with Biafra cheesy
and this is Obaseki'slga

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by ebhohimimen(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Pdpeeg is dead in Edo state.

Rather than listening to voice of reason, Obaseki was using a borrowed brain from ipob miscreants.
you are still a kid in Nigeria politics, 98 % of people you see are all paid, i am talking for experience, just forget that thing, you never sabi anything about politics, u know how many rally men don enter because of money and will hate the party, na preamble of politics you know

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Drizzy406(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
All these campaign rallies,but it's still not safe to open schools!
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by americanigga(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2020
seanfer:
This is Governor Obaseki’s LGA. This upcoming election will be so funny that Edo North will decide who will emerge winner. Unfortunately Edo North is a fortress to Oshiomole.

But Edo North has suspendend Oshiomhole

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Coldfeets: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Seeing all these crowds, I keep on wondering so why are schools not open yet?

Schools should be opened immediately because it's now obvious that Covid19 has got absolutely nothing on Africans!!!

Since March we have been living under the fears of Covid19 but yet, I don't even know anyone or anyone who knows anyone who got merked by this so called Virus.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by goshen26: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Yet school remain closed.

If these people leaves the campaign ground are they not going home to meet their children?

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by anonimi: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Governors’ Forum, has said it would fully mobilize support for the party’s candidate in the upcoming governorship election in Edo State.

This was disclosed by the Governor of Kebbi State and Chairman of APC governors Forum, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu while speaking with newsmen.

hajimosho:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12127913_11732149131841868850080996895086907793229533n_jpeg83fa9419d1ebd187d52feca02b3fa53c wink

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by alen4smith(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
aghap51:

Don’t forget that philip Shaibu is from Edo North.
Edo central is also a fortress
lol that one can't win jattu his village. Paper weight politician.

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Austino50: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2020
Even the blind can see this that the moving victory Train will kill if you block the way
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by anonimi: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Austino50:
Even the blind can see this that the moving victory Train will kill if you block the way

It will kill with the pain of rigging

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by alen4smith(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2020
oyejideogunjumo:
four years ago oshiomole was the best thing to happen to Edo state according to obaseki but now oshiomole is a Lucifer.!
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Anadan231: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
I'm given u an ultimatum of just today, If you're fraud then you've met your Waterloo. Remit the Data I bought from you or face an untold and regrettable wrath within 10 days. If u like you can live the shores of Nigeria. I'll fish u out.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Autotech312(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
;
Simplyleo:
Pdpeeg is dead in Edo state.

Rather than listening to voice of reason, Obaseki was using a borrowed brain from ipob miscreants.

Guy u go kill me with laugh....abeg make ipig lunatics no go drink sniper oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by anonimi: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Drizzy406:
All these campaign rallies,but it's still not safe to open schools!

See the reason below. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by Anadan231: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beware of one Fatai Salamat parading himself as a Data Seller on here. He's a fraud. He'll meet his Waterloo within 10 days. Don't fall a victim. He's currently messing with a military guy and his details are out there. He'll be taught a bitter lesson in days.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by seanfer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
americanigga:

But Edo North has suspendend Oshiomhole

We’re talking about the election and not party politics here.
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by chiefkpokp(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
you people should understand that apc is doing LGA campaign while is rooting direct to direct with ward......... apc is dead already, they are all paid miscrants, yesterday i was driving past okhoro when paid supporters of apc were fighting for cloths, some were even angry that the mobilizer after using them to show case, he ran away before the campaign could finish.... money don enter voicemail
Re: APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu by greggng: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
E don red for obasaki ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons / Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks / 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.