Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen (1931 Views)

How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
PLEASE READ BELOW, I MADE A NEW POST..JUST TO CLARIFY YOUR INDIFFERENCES

Hmmn.. friends I was warned to never venture into any VTU business and I didn't heed the warning. Guys, that's the best decision I have made so far regarding business venture.
I started with just #5,000 naira, the same amount that some of you spend on recharge and data subscriptions, and I've been earning stable income from it on a daily basis.
It's no longer news that we are in the season of making ends meet. This is the time to start a genuine and significant side hustle. At this point even the #10 to #50 bank and networks charges matter oo.. What if all of these charges are going straight to your account instead.
You've probably come across millions of sites for free and fast cash, probably registered in them and found out it was all glorified scam. Well if you haven't, I'm a living witness, and the story never gets old. Dear lovelies, you can't make good money in this world from zero investment. That's why VTU businesses are there for you, it's the grassroot of numerous online businesses. Most people call it the final bus stop for online businesses

Everyone makes calls, subscribes for data and TV. It has basically become like a second nature to humans. We breathe and eat data and recharge cards. What faster way to make good money besides this platform. Free training is being conducted for anyone interested, tell your friends and family. Training slots are not limited to 50 or 100 persons, it's free for all. Don't be alarmed it's registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and you have agents there to guide you and render 247 assistance all the way, you talk with real people not ghosts

I'm here to give you figures of your first month earnings after registration and we're talking about at least#100,000 in your first month with hardwork and consistency of course. In this VTU business, you register with as little as#5,000 or more depending on your package. Then you buy data, perform subscriptions, recharge for people and get sweet commissions. Infact you receive the bulk of your commission when you refer people. This commission from referral is called Point Value (PV) and when you get 10,000 PV, you are awarded #100,000 by the agency for dilligence.

There is no regret with this VTU business because even if you chose to be dormant, your PV just keeps accumulating and adding up to thousands and when it's up to 10,000 PV, you are paid #100,000 for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!  cool Then you can imagine what you'll make in a year. You conveniently make back your investment capital within your first few weeks. So Why go about chasing online sites and ghost money instead of investing in a business that you can see, touch, feed and clothe from. Stop procrastinating, register now, remember TIME IS MONEY!! wink

Lovelies.. the story long oo.. but you'll know the rest after clicking the link below. Please friends, don't miss this golden opportunity

You can follow the link
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Don't forget to connect with us
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Insane!! Check out this thread
THREAD ON UNLIMITED CASH FLOW FROM THE MOST ANNOYING PLATFORM
Hello people!!!!! It's no longer news that we are in the season of making ends meet. This is the time to start a genuine and significant side hustle. You've probably come across millions of sites for free and fast cash, probably registered in them and found out it was all glorified scam. Well if you haven't, I'm a living witness, and the story never gets old. Dear lovelies, you can't make good money in this world from zero investment. That's why VTU businesses are there for you, it's the grassroot of numerous online businesses. Most people call it the final bus stop for online businesses

Everyone makes calls, subscribes for data and TV. It has basically become like a second nature to humans. We breathe and eat data and recharge cards. Yeah, it's annoying but it's suprisingly true!! What faster way to make good money besides this platform. Free training is being conducted for anyone interested, tell your friends and family. Training slots are not limited to 50 or 100 persons, it's free for all. Don't be alarmed it's registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and you have agents there to guide you and render 247 assistance all the way, you talk with real people not ghosts

I'm here to give you figures of your first month earnings after registration and we're talking about at least#100,000 in your first month with hardwork and consistency of course. In this VTU business, you register with as little as#5,000 or more depending on your package. Then you buy data, perform subscriptions, recharge for people and get sweet commissions. Infact you receive the bulk of your commission when you refer people through your link. This commission from referral is called Point Value (PV) and when you get 10,000 PV, you are awarded #100,000 by the agency for dilligence.

There is no regret with this VTU business because even if you chose to be dormant, your PV just keeps accumulating and adding up to thousands and when it's up to 10,000 PV, you are paid #100,000 for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!  cool Then you can imagine what you'll make in a year. Why go about chasing online sites and ghost money instead of investing in a business that you can see, touch, feed and clothe from. Stop procrastinating, register now, remember TIME IS MONEY!! wink

Lovelies.. the story long oo.. but you'll know the rest after clicking the link below. Please friends, don't miss this golden opportunity
Connect with us at:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
KEEP SAYING YOU CANNOT DO NETWORK BUSINESS SOMEONE ELSEWHERE IS ALREADY NETWORKING YOU AND MAKING MONEY FROM YOU��

✅ If you have a glo line, you are in Mike Adenuga's network.

✅ If you have a Facebook account, Instagram account, Telegram, Snapchat, Twitter or you use whatsapp, you are in Mark Zuckerberg's network.

✅ If you have a desktop computer or laptop, you are in Bill Gates' network.

✅ If you have ever bought anything on Amazon, you are in Jeff Bezos' network.

✅ If you have GoTV or DSTV at home, you are part of the network of Naspers Group and Adewunmi Ogunsanya.

✅ If you have ever bought Dangote cement, sugar,salt, spaghetti, noodles, flour, then you are part of Dangote's network.

✅ If you have a bank account with any bank, you are part of their network.

✅ As a worker/employee with any organization or company, you are not only a part of the owner's workforce, but also a part of the owner's network

The earlier you stop getting edgy or angry about network marketing and start asking yourself questions like "who are the people in my network", "what are my products & services" and "who are my customers & clients", the better.

"The richest people in the world look for and build network, everyone else is looking for work".
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
*THE BEAUTY OF RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP)*

You can acquire a VTU wallet by registering for as low as #5000 or any of the pakages NOT because you want to do network marketing but because you want to get paid whenever you carry out any transaction. *It doesn't Matter if you're into another networking company, you can still benefit from RAGP without networking.* That's why we keep emphasizing that there are *three (3) ways you can benefit from RAGP:*

*1) Personal use*

You can choose to own a virtual portal just to buy airtime recharge, data, pay Cable TV subscription and Electricity bill for yourself and for ur household. And for each transaction, you get paid a percentage of what you purchased that way save some money.
better than enriching the banks on all of your transactions �

Like i always say... some of us has spent money equivalent to cars and landed properties on airtime and data since we bought our sim cards�

So won't you rather get paid some percentage of what u spend back to your account instead of loosing all and even making the banks richer?�

*2) Commercial use*

For Those that like business. you can use it to sell airtime, data, subscribe gotv, dstv for people such as neighbors, friends, colleagues etc and get paid some commissions from all the transactions you carry out.. your phone is your office...� So as you recharge for people through our platform, you collect your cash from ur customer for the transaction and our company still pays you commissions for all your transactions daily���
As a partner in RECHARGE AND GET PAID... your phone becomes your office�

Our company offers you the opportunity to earn like the banks �����
You can make millions of naira as you and other Nigerians are using a common product like airtime and data...

*3) Network Building*

For those who Love building business systems, understand the power of leverage and want to make huge money from the industry...you would love this
part too...
here you serve as a consultant to the company..
As marketers/Consultants, you show the business plan to others ,get them on board and earn commissions daily as you build your team/network...
You are paid 20% on referral of what ever license you sell...you also get paid 10-1% residual income as your team members expand in the business... Guess what... you also receive commissions on all other transactions for life.�

As a marketer/Consultant u have the opportunity of Earning 100k monthly
while u still earn daily.

the company offers other cash incentives like:
500k for dubia trip,
2million for car fund,
3m for small house fund, 4m and 6m will be earned cos u choose to Build the business.

*ONLY YOU will determine the type of PARTNER you want to be on the RAGP Platform.*

Whatever you choose, you will still get paid.

*With your good use of social media and our strong team work...we have working strategies for everyone... if you are serious in building the business based on our guidiance and support you should make between 5 to 12 million naira from this business within your first 2 to 3 years in the business
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by lifenija: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
very long format
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
lifenija:
very long format
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
But it's worth it Sir.
Precious things take time to build cool
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Need an advertiser for your business?? CHECK In here...
Are you looking for that captivating catchphrase to leave your audience stunned and inquisitive??Well then you're definitely in the right place, with Paramountgift Advert Agency you get the best professionally crafted adverts to suite your business organization at ridiculously subsidized rates.

ADVERT PLATFORMS AVAILABLE
Social Media:
✓ Twitter
✓ Facebook
✓ WhatsApp
✓ Nairaland
✓ YouTube ×

Pay Per Click Ads ×
Blog Ads ×

EXPECTATIONS

• Get to have one-on-one conversations with your own customised advertiser
• State your business category
• Name your product
• Negotiate proceedings
   and voila!!
YOU'RE GOOD TO GO. 

To know more, contact us at:
igift6445@gmail.com
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen by Giftsketches18(f): 3:34am On Sep 11, 2020
_

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Whatsapp Messenger And Earn Really Good Income / What Can #30 Million Do / T.shirt Printing Press/sign Making And Labels Business!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.