Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp (2072 Views)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago / How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by OneNaijaOk(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good day friends, please i need a US number that can do whatsapp for my online works. I don't mind paying to get one or teach me how to get it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by happy662(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
OneNaijaOk:
Good day friends, please i need a US number that can do whatsapp for my online works. I don't mind paying to get one or teach me how to get it. Thanks.
message me on WhatsApp +13512030306
Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by Imamshekau(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
OneNaijaOk:
Don't pay anyone, download dingtone register and get the number it's not free tho but they offer real us phone numbers.You can pay for it with your card.

Dingtone works well I have used it for prolific, WhatsApp, PayPal, Amazon and some other sites verifications.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by lekjons(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imamshekau:

Don't pay anyone, download dingtone register and get the number it's not free tho but they offer real us phone numbers.You can pay for it with your card.

Dingtone works well I have used it for prolific, WhatsApp, PayPal, Amazon and some other sites verifications.
do you have any idea how much it would cost sir?
Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by OneNaijaOk(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thanks so much I'm grateful. I used the dingtone. 2880# per year. Now i av opened whatsapp wit it. Thanks again
Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by Asianjollof007: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Imamshekau:

Is it an app?

Can i have your whatsapp digit?
Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by GadgetGists: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yes, dingtone is also available as an app, you can check the rates here: http://dingtone.me/men/rate_faq.html
500 credits are about 10$ - you can pay by credit card.
Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by idrezee(m): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2020
can you be called on the said number and it will revert to your mtn or glo number?

let's assume your number is 0808533733.... can you be called on the us number and you get a ring on your phone with this "0808533733" inserted?
Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by Asianjollof007: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2020
GadgetGists:
Yes, dingtone is also available as an app, you can check the rates here: http://dingtone.me/men/rate_faq.html
500 credits are about 10$ - you can pay by credit card.

I don't have a credit card. How do i make payment?
Re: I Need A US Number That Can Whatsapp by Courage414: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Guy don't waste any money, message me and I will teach you how to get USA, Canada ,UK WhatsApp free of charge 08104305542

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Track My Stolen Phone? / The Phantom X Moments At The First Bbnaija Saturday Night Party / Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.