Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Project Power: Dominique Fishback Is My Favorite Part Of The Movie - Gordon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Power: Dominique Fishback Is My Favorite Part Of The Movie - Gordon (211 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Download Project Power 2020 / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Power: Dominique Fishback Is My Favorite Part Of The Movie - Gordon by vegafbs: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Project Power is presently number movie on NetFlix, it features notable cast of familiar faces, including award-winning actor, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Also included in the cast are Hollywood heavyweights like Jamie Foxx and Courtney B. Vance.

However, Gordon-Levitt actually calls his co-star, Dominique Fishback, the “favorite part” of the movie.

The movie is an unconventional superhero story centered on a mysterious drug that is being pushed on the streets of New Orleans. As users begin to learn that the drug can give them unique superhuman abilities, some criminals start using it to their advantage.

It stars Jamie Foxx, the movie tells the story of a mysterious man who vows to stop the spread of drug that gives users temporary superpowers. The story sounds like it was ripped straight out of Marvel or DC, which is why fans are wondering if Project Power is based on a comic book.

In a chat with Collider, Gordon-Levitt revealed his character, Frank’s special bond with the young girl Robin in Project Power. While talking about their relationship, the actor revealed how much he cherishes his co-star, Dominque Fishback.

“She’s my favorite part of this movie,” Gordon-Levitt said. “Anybody out there who’s into movies and acting and who’s interested in an up and coming talent, you have to check out Project Power just to see Dominique Fishback.”

https://theupdates.net/project-power-dominique-fishback-is-my-favorite-part-of-the-movie-gordon-levitt/

Re: Project Power: Dominique Fishback Is My Favorite Part Of The Movie - Gordon by Slawormir: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Love the movie though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Never Get Bored On Whatsapp Again / Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed To Lead Nbcu’s Global TV Studio Operation / How To Switch From Google Play Music To Youtube Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.