Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Apologizes To Individual Housemate [VIDEO] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Apologizes To Individual Housemate [VIDEO] (218 Views)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Apologizes To Individual Housemate [VIDEO] by olamariamjonez(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Older sibling Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, has apologized to individual housemates over his bombastic remarks the previous evening.

Kidd had the previous evening said he can't be contrasted and any of the housemates in the unscripted television show.

Kidd is the child of a Benue very rich person, Terry Waya. He offered the expression while conversing with his sweetheart, Erica.

He likewise offered a comparable remark while tending to the entire house, revealing to them that he will stay in the house as the Head of House for one week from now, while some of them will be expelled on Sunday.

His pretentious demeanor had infuriated his individual housemates, most prominently Ozo and Wathoni.

Kiddwaya had told Erica, "I don't pay attention to things in this house; in the event that I did, I would have had issues with certain housemates.

"I comprehend what I have outside; my total assets can't be contrasted and them outside here.

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/08/19/bbnaija-2020-kiddwaya-apologizes-to-individual-housemate-video/

(1) (Reply)

How A Facebook User Tackle A Girl Who Was Trash Talking Nollywood / One Of These Housemates Is Going Home Tonight - Guess Who? / Top 5 Animated Movies For Your Kids This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.