Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,808 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. (7313 Views)

Incredible Animal Photos You Need To See / ANIMAL PHOTOS RELOADED. CAN YOU SPOT THE ANIMALS? [PHOTOS]❤️♥️ / HAVING A BAD WEEK? CHECK THESE OUT[ANIMAL PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 16, 2020
You guys obviously don't understand suicide and why some people commit suicide.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2020
SegFault:
You guys obviously don't understand suicide and why some people commit suicide.

And even you can't possibly know all.

The essence of the thread is not to understand why people commit suicide but why they shouldn't.

The message is simple.♥️❣️❣️

9 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2020
exynos:
I love this thread, the succinct and excellent captions rekindle my burning intellect overwhelmingly.

Good to hear ♠️♥️♥️
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2020
mankan2k7:
God bless u op. You are really doing well

God bless you too!♠️♠️
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Thryphosa:
Like it especially the captions

GREAT!♠️❣️♦️
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2020
VickyRotex:
Another great thread, Zimri!!! The captions are lovely kiss kiss

Thanks for taking the time cool

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THROUGH❣️❣️♠️♥️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2020
shigoslim:
Very insight and deep

If you know you know

The reality of life

100%♦️♦️♦️
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
this is an excellent shot

All thanks to the photographer

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Eileene(f): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Always refreshing as usual

You have a gift Zimri
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by IjebuWarrior: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri:
FORM A TEAM WITH SIMILAR DREAMS cheesy cheesy

I rather name this... "Buffalo Soldiers"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by unclemaths(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Mother nature is full of surprises..

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Nicklaus619(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri on the beat cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Zimri on the beat cool

❣️❣️♥️♥️
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Zimri(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2020
unclemaths:
Mother nature is full of surprises..

Absolutely
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Nickshrapnel: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
and why is it dangerous
They are not called the most dangerous bird for nothing. According to wiki, The inner or second of the three toes is fitted with a long, straight, murderous nail which can sever an arm or eviscerate an abdomen with ease.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by BoboKush(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri:

And even you can't possibly know all.

The essence of the thread is not to understand why people commit suicide but why they shouldn't.

The message is simple.♥️❣️❣️

And very clear too
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
They are not called the most dangerous bird for nothing. According to wiki, The inner or second of the three toes is fitted with a long, straight, murderous nail which can sever an arm or eviscerate an abdomen with ease.
@IamPlato, to add to this, it is aggressive and with a bad temperament, so it might attack you for coming too close or even looking at it.
There was a time it was hunted down by soldiers (I think Australia) due to it killing people.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by IamPlato(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

@IamPlato, to add to this, it is aggressive and with a bad temperament, so it might attack you for coming too close or even looking at it.
There was a time it was hunted down by soldiers (I think Australia) due to it killing people.
this one na evil bird oh... Which kind thing be that one... Somebody cannot look in peace again
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by franklingud(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri:
ROYAL!
YOU'RE A KING♠️♠️❣️❣️
Yes Oo!!!
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by OlujobaSamuel: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
this one na evil bird oh... Which kind thing be that one... Somebody cannot look in peace again
Lol, don't worry, they are shy, so chance of you coming close is slim because they might hide away from you, but if you come too close without even knowing it is there, the story is better imagined
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by TheCork(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Eileene:
Always refreshing as usual

You have a gift Zimri

Kaiii. See booobsi . Honey, did I mention I drive expensive bmw wit alloy will & I live rich area of London call pekam were only millionaire people leave in(juss in case u ask). Anyways was your nomba & please can u cook n clean? grin
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Kemimarch16(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri:
COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE. A PROBLEM SHARED WITH THE RIGHT PERSON IS HALF SOLVED.
This got me but it is hard to get the right people to share your stuff with
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Eileene(f): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2020
TheCork:

Kaiii. See booobsi . Honey, did I mention I drive expensive bmw wit alloy will & I live rich area of London call pekam were only millionaire people leave in(juss in case u ask). Anyways was your nomba & please can u cook n clean? grin
You always mention it.
Cook n clean? u need an house help not my number.
leave me and face front jor.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri:
LOOKING UP TO TITTIES cheesy grin
LMAO. Brezz of life grin cheesy
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Nbotee(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2020
2 posters I dive head first into their threads.. Explorers and Zimri who came out of no where to capture our attention.. It's funny how U find succour in d strangest of places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Niyeal(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Good pictures
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by Dreamliner787(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
This guy and animals shaa... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by smartoliver(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Had to screenshot some pictures
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by TheCork(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eileene:

You always mention it.
Cook n clean? u need an house help not my number.
leave me and face front jor.

angry
Re: Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos. by wixemmy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are you a jambite who has just failed to meet the cut-off score for admission in the just concluded 2020 UTME exam?

And you look forward to staying at home again for another year while you wait for the next jamb registration.

Or you're tired of sitting for jamb every year 'cos you've not been able to secure admission for your desired course of study?

Well, you're not alone, 'cos it is estimated that 65 percent of those who write jamb fail every year and 60 percent of those who pass wind up failing post utme again.

But the good news is.

Jamb does not have to determine your academic destiny anymore!

By enrolling with us @ Creme Educational consult for IJMB AND JUPEB programs that guarantee your admission into any university of your choice in Nigeria without having to sit for jamb.

With successive yearly achievement in terms of student results, we have helped students secure admission into 200 level in unilorin, kwasu, ABU, FUTMINNA, FUTA, and so much more.

We provide for our students ;

Intensive lectures and comprehensive tutorials.
Adequate classroom and conducive accommodation.
Dedicated and experienced lecturers.

All at an affordable rate.

We also allow you to pay 50% of the total fee at first and another 50% by installment.

Location ; fate road ilorin kwara state.

For more info call or WhatsApp ; 07064990717, 09073682859

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi State University: Update About Ebsu Admission: Please Read This||| / Vcs Of All The New Federal Universities Removed / When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.