Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue (1608 Views)

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

please help me, my pregnant wife has been in labour for two days at St Raphael hospital along Ijede road Lagos state, she had difficulty to delivered, the Doctor said they've to do operation for her (c/s), we were told to deposit 150k before they can commence the operation on her

Things had been difficult for me since I was retrenched with other colleagues in a microfinance bank I worked with last two months. With some friends and family have been able to raise 100k. I don't like begging online but I'm left with no choice than to help my wife that's going through pains

Please help me out kindhearted Nairalanders. I'm with her ATM card, her account details is on my signature

Please help me out cry cry cry

Cc: Royalroy Seun Lalasticlala

Please help me I'm depressed and confused of what else to do
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:
Dear Nairalanders,

please help me, my pregnant wife has been in labour for two days having difficulty to delivered, the Doctor said they've to do operation for her (c/s), we were told to deposit 150k before they can commence the operation on her

Things had been difficult for me since I was retrenched with other colleagues in a microfinance bank I worked with last two months. With some friends and family have been able to raise 100k. I don't like begging online but I'm left with no choice than to help my wife that's going through pains

Please help me out kindhearted Nairalanders. I'm with her ATM card, her account details is on my signature

Cc:

You didn't mention the State you are in or even the hospital

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by Foodqueen(f): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Doctors are delaying cs cos of funds Story no de ever finish for nl.

Take her to general hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Sorry sir I'm in Lagos state St Raphael hospital along ijede road
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Foodqueen:
Doctors are delaying cs cos of funds Story no de ever finish for nl.

Take her to general hospital.

Why are you making joke out of my pains? The hospital was where I registered her before I lost my job

I'm not the kind that begged online, I was moved because of the pains she's going through

I need kindhearted assistance not this condemnation please

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by Imamshekau(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
angry

Nobody should send even #5naira to the op without first hearing from both the said wife on phone and a staff of the hospital.

Thieves everywhere on nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

Nobody should send even #5naira to the op without first hearing from both the said wife on phone and a staff of the hospital.

Thieves everywhere on nairaland.

What's the meaning of this accusation? What did I steal from you to be calling me names?

Thief because of 50k balance that I need, if not for my lost job, I detest online begging even borrowing from people.

It is between life and death, I don't expect all this unnecessary accusations right now please

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by dobnina(f): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oga, stop ranting up and down. You cant just come here with a sob story and expect people to start donating money to your account. Nairalanders have been scammed for so long and now everybody don wise up. So you need to provide Evidence and plenty proofs.
By the way, Oga pls stop being aggressive.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
dobnina:
Oga, stop ranting up and down. You cant just come here with a sob story and expect people to start donating money to your account. Nairalanders have been scammed for so long and now everybody don wise up. So you need to provide Evidence and plenty proofs.
By the way, Oga pls stop being aggressive.

Where is the aggression here madam? Are we fighting?

I have sent money to people here before even the one I don't even update here. Why do I have to be using my Wife and my unborn child to be lying for money here

I understand people might have been scammed but that doesn't mean I shouldn't seek for aid, I'm seeking for assistance from kindhearted people

You need to take life easy, all this accusations is totally unnecessary right now and that won't settle the bills I need now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:

Where is the aggression here madam? Are we fighting?

I have sent money to people here before even the one I don't even update here. Why do I have to be using my Wife and my unborn child to be lying for money here

I understand people might have been scammed but that doesn't mean I shouldn't seek for aid, I'm seeking for assistance from kindhearted people

You need to take life easy, all this accusations is totally unnecessary right now and that won't settle the bills I need now

Bros relax, dobnina is right a lot of people have spoilt good deeds, just for their selfishness here but I saw where you sent 1k to a lady claiming you don't have much. this actually moved me

I will forward 5k to you tomorrow morning and I wish her successful operation ahead

stay strong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pregnancy is not an emergency. Didn't your doctor give you an idea of the cost of CS during your ante-natal care?

BTW, your wife should not be lying helplessly because of #50k. How sure are you that you'll get the #50k on Nairaland even in 3 days without a proof?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by Klass99(f): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2020

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by realtalk19: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Ikorodu,Lagos State
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by realtalk19: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:
Dear Nairalanders,

please help me, my pregnant wife has been in labour for two days at St Raphael hospital along Ijede road Lagos state, she had difficulty to delivered, the Doctor said they've to do operation for her (c/s), we were told to deposit 150k before they can commence the operation on her

Cc: Royalroy Seun Lalasticlala

Why not transfer your wife to ikorodu general hospital for am emergency CSand deposit the100k with you first so as to save your baby and wife. St Raphael hospital will still charge you more after the CS ,how do you I tend to settle the debts after delivery?. It is well with you.i pray God favor you.
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Format no dey ever finish for Nairaland.... Scam everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by frozen70(f): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Even you and the brain knows that, if your wife is pregnant

It's either Normal birth or CS

Yes you lost your job, pregnancy is on the way, what plans did you put in place for this kind of situation

I don't want to doubt you

Go back to the hospital, make a video call with your wife, the baby and the hospital card which shows she hard her antinetal there, let the hospital show you prove of deposit of 100k

I bet you the money will be contributed here and even have excess for provision

Even it will reach for naming

There was a case of a girl who solicited for her mother breast cancer and she got up yo 200k here, a guy gave her 100k, I gave 5k and others did

I personally asked her to prove her claim with a video and she did

Every one is just tired of the JULIUS BERGERS here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by Hardtalk: 3:33am On Aug 16, 2020
realtalk19:

Why not transfer your wife to ikorodu general hospital for am emergency CSand deposit the100k with you first so as to save your baby and wife. St Raphael hospital will still charge you more after the CS ,how do you I tend to settle the debts after delivery?. It is well with you.i pray God favor you.

This is the very mistake many do. General hospitals have most qualified staff and their fees well subsidised. With N100k, your total case is settled there. St. Raphael have no mercy when it comes to issues of depositing before operation. Even at critical stage, they will watch the person die rather than offer palliatives. Many previous patients taught them bitter lessons.

Meanwhile, for many of you saying scam or sounding sarcastic, may you not find yourself in a situation that may make you do this. lf you want to help him, go ahead, if not keep your mouth shut.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by AmazingSolutnz(m): 3:52am On Aug 16, 2020
frozen70:
Even you and the brain knows that, if your wife is pregnant

Every one is just tired of the JULIUS BERGERS here
I no fit laugh at JULIUS BERGERS grin grin grin
When fakes are rampant, it becomes necessary to ask more questions and require proofs.....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by LadyShadow(f): 3:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Please go to general hospital Ikorodu, please...
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by Maj196(m): 5:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Bros my own be say always resist the urge to Shalaye to some people for here because them no go ever believe you.
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Thanks Mr Dayo and Mr Uche for reaching out, you're truly a life saver. I can't thank you two brothers enough

While others are mocking me and calling me names, you did a silent assistant. God will enlarge your coast in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Format no dey ever finish for Nairaland.... Scam everywhere

Scam everywhere, imagine such mentality
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

Bros relax, dobnina is right a lot of people have spoilt good deeds, just for their selfishness here but I saw where you sent 1k to a lady claiming you don't have much. this actually moved me

I will forward 5k to you tomorrow morning and I wish her successful operation ahead

stay strong

I got it thanks sir. God bless you abundantly
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by realtalk19: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Hardtalk:

This is the very mistake many do. General hospitals have most qualified staff and their fees well subsidised. With N100k, your total case is settled there. St. Raphael have no mercy when it comes to issues of depositing before operation. Even at critical stage, they will watch the person die rather than offer palliatives. Many previous patients taught them bitter lessons.

Meanwhile, for many of you saying scam or sounding sarcastic, may you not find yourself in a situation that may make you do this. lf you want to help him, go ahead, if not keep your mouth shut.

I pray he finds fast favor .it is well
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by frozen70(f): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2020
AmazingSolutnz:

When fakes are rampant, it becomes necessary to ask more questions and require proofs.....

Honestly ❗
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Hardtalk:

what's stopping you from helping him if others aren't?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by greatbrian(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
How far op when was this created? What is the condition of your woman. Get back to me asap
Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by greatbrian(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
AmazingSolutnz:

Bro Julius berger or not, one just need to pray not to find oneself in a life or death situation. I remembered last year I Was stranded along omuo -kabba road around 1800. Was going to Kaduna from lag. Had no cash in hand though I had my ATM and my car had issues which doubled the fuel consumption. I filed my tank at ife thinking I will refil in lokoja with pos. I was there for over 1hr stopping every car passing trying to find solution. Las las na one man with a rickety Tercel stop issue me 1k I take go the nearest fuelling station to use pos and fill my car receptacle.

A times things come up and no one is an highland

Though I took the man number and appreciated him big time later on. But at that moment I was a Julius Beggar like u said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue by craleonic: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
I can bet this account number will be back on nairaland soon, with another story.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry / Lamentations Of A Bitter Man / How Important Is Astrology To You When It Comes To Choosing A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.