Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Studying In South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In South Africa (625 Views)

Nigerians Have Successfully Created Maximum Bolt Surge In South Africa / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In South Africa by adun99(f): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2020
I am currently running a Masters program in Unilag but due to the pandemic and ASUU's strike, everything is on hold.

However, i am considering applying to University of South Africa. I need your premium advice on this thought, if you have experience pls share, i would be glad.

Thanks
Re: Studying In South Africa by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
South Africans hate Nigerians to the bone. If you have a valid plan and enough funds you can go though but have this in mind. tongue

1 Like

Re: Studying In South Africa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Op last time I checked a Nigerian going to South Africa is one of the 1000 ways to die
Think am very well before you go
He get why

2 Likes

Re: Studying In South Africa by wunmi590(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Theres nothing bad studying in SA, one of my uncle who is a lecturer who was denied USA study Visa is currently studying in one of the university in SA for his P.hd.

He's a lecturer, and presently his at home doing virtual classes due to international flight closure.

So bear in mind that even if you are admitted, you will be subjected to virtual classes until this pandemic of a thing is finally over.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In South Africa by DigitalSpy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lol I can't even dream of going to South Africa

Very useless people that can't withstand simple competition
"They're taking our girls" "they're taking our jobs" "they're taking our money" ...

Simps grin
Re: Studying In South Africa by Cousin9999: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
It will be easier to have your credential and training honored abroad, so if you can go there and not put yourself in danger, it's worth it.

But from what I've seen, I'd be concerned about SA oyinbos too. They have a slick mouth on them, and you may have to remind them where they are.

[img]https://media0./media/3ornk9vVI7DsFYNAR2/200w.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded, Many Missing As Flood Cuts Off Bauchi-kano Road / Abuja Aeroplane House - 4K Drone Shot / Weird World (wildlife): Unseen Rare Owl Makes First Public Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.