Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Scar Removal And Face Smoother Is A Key Part Of Beauty - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scar Removal And Face Smoother Is A Key Part Of Beauty (172 Views)

Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. / Quality And Affordable Stretch Marks And Scar Removal Creams / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scar Removal And Face Smoother Is A Key Part Of Beauty by Matthewodo: 1:15am On Aug 16, 2020
Scar is a disfiguring part of any human face, avoid sat and facial roughness, so you can have a smooth and beautiful face. For good explanation for facial smoothness and scar removal send me a message on whatsapp +2348164851264
Re: Scar Removal And Face Smoother Is A Key Part Of Beauty by 8lngish: 3:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Matthewodo:
Scar is a disfiguring part of any human face, avoid sat and facial roughness, so you can have a smooth and beautiful face. For good explanation for facial smoothness and scar removal send me a message on whatsapp +2348164851264

oh share the info here, anyone interested would then DM you for products details
Re: Scar Removal And Face Smoother Is A Key Part Of Beauty by oxypressPlus: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2020
8lngish:

oh share the info here, anyone interested would then DM you for products details
You don't even need to waite for delayed healing of your wound which goes to form urgly scars. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) reduces healing time and prevents scar formation from the begining. Nothing does it better.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Improve Myself In 6 Months? / How To Have Healthy Teeth And Also Care For Your Gum / Harmful Apples From Australia Circulating In Nigeria – NAFDAC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.