Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Can I Improve Myself In 6 Months? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Improve Myself In 6 Months? (175 Views)

How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? / What Are The Small Things That I Can Do To Daily To Improve Myself / UBTH Releases Woman Detained For 6 Months Over Unpaid Hospital Bills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Improve Myself In 6 Months? by qwertyboss(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2020
How can I improve myself in 6 months? shocked

1-READ. READ. READ. Read a lot. You will definitely see an amazing improvement in 6 months. Believe me.

2-Exercise. Trust me on this, you will feel more energized and enthusiastic.

3-Get your goddamn sleep right. Get those 8 hours of rest your body deserves. Take care of your body, it will take care of you.

4-Stop masturbation. You waste a lot of your energy in just imagining the possible yet never happening reality.

5-Try to say no often. If you don't feel like doing it, or going out, just say no. Don't do it due to pressure, you will regret a lot.

6-Socialize. Network a lot. Build everlasting connections.

7-Try to learn new things every day. You never know when what comes handy.

8-Upgrade yourself. If you know one particular thing, don't just limit yourself to that, practice other things as well.

9-Go out for a walk every day, get that fresh air in your system.

10-Do one thing which scares you every week.

11-Cut toxic.

12-Learn finance.

13-Save 20%. Invest 80%

Lastly, take care of yourself.

For all those who commented about point 13, that if I save 20, invest 80, what will I spend, how will I pay my bills etc.

For all of them, it's clearly grasped that conserving 20 and investing 80 is once you have cleared all of your expenses, the income which will be remaining, save that 20 and spend 80. I am hoping the confusion is clear.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Acne Skin Care 8 Simple Tips To Follow / Chest Pain / Four Main Disadvantages Of Excessive Alcohol Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.