Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics (43490 Views)

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / Nigeria's Railway Revolution In Pics / Planes Being Turned Back At Nigeria Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by contigiency(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2020
HappyCanadian:

grin An illiterate that doesn't know his name or even the country he is from.. is doing which job?.. Buhari does not know anything happening in Nigeria so stop deceiving yourself and tell him to join Ajimobi before I come back

Unfortunately, it's those people that the highest certificate holder in their family is NCE that come out to call another person illiterate. The fact that you can't differentiate between who is an illiterate and who is not, gives accurate summary of your level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Yankee101:
Stella Odua try

I don’t understand
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by contigiency(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Yankee101:
Stella Odua try

Don't let me call you names this morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Fheelzz(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Do these writers know the meaning of revolution sef grin
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by contigiency(m): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
Fake 3D pictures. Enter both airports today na the smell of concentrared urine go tear your belle and make you go crazy.

Oga, stop mistaking your house toilet to be another place. People who use the airports are saying how it is, then you that never traveled pass your local government is here talking nya nya mpu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by maisauki: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Yankee101:
Stella Odua try
which Stella

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Revolva(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2020
these airport are just local airport except Lagos and Abuja and Kano and PH

finish
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by kayjay69(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Naija matter be like person wey get enough money to buy Cow but all the time wey e dey go market na one yeye village fowl e dey see buy.

And then instead make him people call am to order, dem go dey hail am say e try say e buy yeye fowl.
Dem go tell am say e try oh, say afterall yeye fowl better pass nothing.

Naso our matter be for naija.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by thundafire: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2020
post=92869381:
From one MAJOR projects to another.
Projects that thieves and looters signed and looted the money earmark for.

This is the CHANGE we voted for.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make our nation better than the 16 years of looting, misrule and corruption

God bless you too ODJ! : wink
Kisses back at you better person. kiss kiss kiss

In other news,

Amen.
God bless you too patriot.
Slow and steady, we will get to a new and better Nigeria.
This is the change we voted for.
God bless Nigeria.

Yet, in another news........

Imagine riding in these trains coaches........
did he initiate it from the scratch or he completed it wen the job was 95% complete. I know it will be u 30k
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Muhylonaire007: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2020
One day, we self go bail out of this country grin
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Nuralysis: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Best Capital project So far in the history of Nigerian democratic Governance.
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Wigetsolar: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Revolution ke?
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2020
post=92869382:

Pictures that BLOW YOUR MIND!!

Immediately you said " our darling daddy" you will provoke the children of partition to ask for your head from Herod their father hiding in UK.

They can never be happy about good things and that is why presidency is far from them. The only candidate they have for 2023 is a thief and has just been pardon.

Leave them to their sorrows. They said they are Jews, one day they will find their way home. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by therajah: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
thesicilian:
This looks amazing. Almost like that found abroad. I hope they manage it properly.
Which abroad!!!??... you mean rwanda, kenya, Ghana..
Cos you cant compare to Charles de gaul, toronto pearson, jfk. Heathrow..
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2020
thundafire:
did he initiate it from the scratch or he completed it wen the job was 95% complete. I know it will be u 30k

Another zombie
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2020
contigiency:

Don't let me call you names this morning.

This picture was shared during Jonathan tenure. Could you mind if I share this same pictures to you from 2014-2015?
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Kee u dia

Mad man on the loose
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2020
APC have got no shame in them. These pictures were shared under Jonathan’s government in 2014. I still have most of these pictures on Facebook wall in 2014. I can’t believe someone is sharing this in 2020
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by ThatFairGuy: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2020
If any WAILERS wants to criticize, they should criticize constructively, not blind and foolish criticism.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless VP, Prof YEMI OSHINBAJO.
God bless all the Patriots.
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by adeoba2008(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Nice.
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by ThatFairGuy: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2020
kinibigdeal:
APC have got no shame in them. These pictures were shared under Jonathan’s government in 2014. I still have most of these pictures on Facebook wall in 2014. I can’t believe someone is sharing this in 2020
Bring it out you this liar. bring those pictures out

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2020
I did my service year and was able to have 18 easterners while we are just 2 westerners with them. The easterners in their 1 year service to their nation in a school in Ondo. Despite the level of social amenities the principal gave them to make them comfortable while surrendering the westerners to the community to take care of. The 18 gang up against the principle. They have several meetings to report the principal of 20 years in service to ministry of education until our nysc inspector stopped them.

An average Ibo man is a rebel no matter what you do to please them. They can't appreciate president Mohamed Buhari.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by ThatFairGuy: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2020
kinibigdeal:

This picture was shared during Jonathan tenure. Could you mind if I share this same pictures to you from 2014-2015?

Share it with screenshot so as to verify the year.
WE'RE WAITING

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Congrats321(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2020
So buhari built all these infrastructure between 2015 and today?

contigiency:
But those who were on the saddle of leadership for 16years without achieving anything are saying that buhari is incompetent. Even when it's glaring on their faces that they did not achieve anything near what the man has done.
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Lovelyn451(f): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2020
See port Harcourt own abeg...that state geh money o haba
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by ThatFairGuy: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2020
Aladegba:
I did my service year and was able to have 18 easterners while we are just 2 westerners with them. The easterners in their 1 year service to their nation in a school in Ondo. Despite the level of social amenities the principal gave them to make them comfortable while surrendering the westerners to the community to take care of. The 18 gang up against the principle. They have several meetings to report the principal of 20 years in service to ministry of education until our nysc inspector stopped them.

An average Ibo man is a rebel no matter what you do to please them. They can't appreciate president Mohamed Buhari.
It's ancestral. THEY'LL NEVER SEE GOOD IN ANYTHING THEY HATE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Franking: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2020
post=92869389:

Kiddo , u say u enter the 2 airports today?
And it is only 5am not yet 5am in the morning?

Hatred for our darling nation has turned some people brains to something else o.
Just imagine such bitterness and childish LIES!
Tueeh!

Biko, stop lying,
Now, remove your hands and take it gently...

He didn't say he entered both airports.

U either have a low understanding of the English language or u have a painfully low IQ or both.
Re: Nigeria's Airport Revolution In Pics by Tunar18(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Why is it that whenever this administration completes a project, you enemies of progress always come to tell us it is already 95% completed.

Are you allergic to completion that it must be every project that you can't complete or you are an ambassador of bipolar disorder.

Set awon Alaseti
thundafire:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 / Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS / Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.