Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Which Church Do You Attend? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Do You Attend? (13296 Views)

When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by somehow: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Free-agent/Unattached. cool
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Antiochus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kingproy:

And how is that your business

How is this your business too? Are you the one i quoted? undecided
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Investnow2017: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
To think that all these churches with extremely conflicting beliefs and practices have any business with the true God! And even as they claim to use the same Bible and profess Jesus Christ!
They all make up Christendom, a prominent part of Babylon the Great from which all true seekers of the true God should flee! Revelation 18:4:
The true God has only one true Organization, Jesus' disciples are all united in true worship, they do not adhere to conflicting beliefs or practices. Jesus is the true Shepherd and his sheep all follow him as they listen to him, John 10:1-10.
The true God says "get away from them and separate yourselves" and God promises, " and I will take you in". 2nd Cor 6:16-18. Take you in to where? Into his true Organization now being prepared to survive the coming Great Tribulation, Revelation 7:9-15. All those outside Noah's Ark did not survive. It is the same today.
Have you ever wondered why there are so many conflicting beliefs and yet ONE Bible? Do you think God will make his word survive every effort to destroy it and then not nake it possible for it to be understood? Why the myriads of conflicting interpretations? Satan is definitely responsible, but God's purpose can never be defeated.
Why do some believe God is love and yet will torture people forever in one hellfire?
Why do some compel or threaten others to obey one law of Tithing whereas Jesus never did so nor his apostles?
Why do pastors live a life of affluence while their adherents live a life of penury?
Why do churches emphasize miracles and wonders and yet Jesus said these very miracles and wonders are marks of FALSE churches or prophets?Matthew 24:11, 24.
Why do churches preach prosperity or salvation whereas Jesus emphasises that the Sanctification of his Father's name and Vindication of His sovereignty is the most important issue? Matthew 6:9, Revelation 15.

Food for thought.
While many are waiting for one rapture where they hope they will be taken to heaven, true followers are rather waiting for the outbreak of the Great Tribulation, Matthew 24:21,22.

While so many are hoping to leave the earth and go to heaven, true followers earnestly look forward to when God's will will be done here on earth as it is in heaven in line with Jesus' preaching and prayer, Matthew 5:5, 6:9,10.

While true followers of Christ are busy preaching the "good news of the kingdom" in line with Jesus command, others are preaching prosperity and false hope of going to heaven.

There are only TWO religions in the world: TRUE religion and FALSE. If it is not true, then it is false. True religion is same, preach the same message, practices the same worship, worldwide. It doesn't conflict itself as found in other religions, One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, there is, so says the Apostle Paul, Ephesians 4:5

So, study your Bible prayerfully and flee from false religion. Flee now that there is still time.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Lorenzena(f): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Obakashdee:
Gospel faith mission international, GOFAMINT

If you go to my church, like this post

We preach Christ the only hope for the world. GOFAMINT the church with the word for the world.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by psalmuelwater(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

Go to Playstore and download JWLibrary. You will enjoy the features for an offline audio Bible, Songs, and download numerous videos.
Thanks
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by TGMISKY(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Deeper Life Bible Church, Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Investnow2017: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
psalmuelwater:

Thanks
You are welcome. You can also go to www.jw.org
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by remsonik(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
RCCG Power and glory parish ikotun Lagos
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Tunde835(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Proudly a JW in Lagos! smiley
Used 2 attend their meetings with our former neighbour when i was 9-11 .Attend assembly in ota thrice a year, d last 1 was a three day convention where dey share books,dey never asked 4 offering except d donation box dey put at d back;tuesdays were theocratic ministry school nd sundays were preaching nd watchtower study.They sing from songs of praises book, dey brought new bible from 2013 dat was simplified;they dont believe in trinity nd after armagedon 144,000 would go 2 heaven nd d rest would stay on earth.My Uncle Is 1 Though
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by NairalandNurse(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
I attend ERCC
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Zoey95: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
celestial church of Christ

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Prechgold1180(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
PETUK:
he should be stoned to death right?
we ain't dat bad
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by BankyGee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amazing Miracles Cherubim & Seraphim Church
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by BankyGee(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
HonAdeli:
Cherubim and seraphim now and forever. God bless our founding fathers.
Amen cool
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by GreatGod2020(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
nihinlade:

Also a proud Baptist Church member.
Wow.......One Body, one family in Christ.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by nonhuman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
OMAGA POWER MINISTRY
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by nonhuman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tunde835:
Used 2 attend their meetings with our former neighbour when i was 9-11 .Attend assembly in ota thrice a year, d last 1 was a three day convention where dey share books,dey never asked 4 offering except d donation box dey put at d back;tuesdays were theocratic ministry school nd sundays were preaching nd watchtower study.They sing from songs of praises book, dey brought new bible from 2013 dat was simplified;they dont believe in trinity nd after armagedon 144,000 would go 2 heaven nd d rest would stay on earth.My Uncle Is 1 Though
the question is where did they get the of 144000 going to heaven alone, did they get it from the bible?, if yes then it is true, if its not true then why should we believe in bible, I am not a witness but I like them
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Mexyz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Assemblies of God Church

AG for life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by obonujoker(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
kiss
Richdad50:
shocked

Celestial, Cherubim, and Seraphine are no church.

Lords Choosen is no church

Richdad

Lol... Looking for someone's trouble abi [center][/center] angry
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Pejapaul: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lutheran Church, And Nigerian Air Force Protestant Church.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by AFTER3456789(f): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
My Father's House Evangelical Assembly
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by EllemGiggy: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
I AM PROUDLY A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH MEMBER

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by WaleRock: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
hakeem4:
I remember when I was young and I used to be very excited to go to church. (Forget my name is Hakeem, I’ve never been a Muslim before). But as I grew up and read the Bible myself, I found out that the Old Testament god is the most Vile and wicked character in all fictional characters ever created. He is petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Also the the evil of the New Testament exceeds that of the old one

You're not the one talking. The real you (your spirit man) knows the Truth.

Whether we believe/reverence/love/fear/respect/misunderstand/disbelieve/despise Him or not, He will always and unquestionably remain The Almighty God; The Most High; The Beginningless and The Endless God.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Apostolic Church Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Evidenx(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Torie8 post=92879183]Proudly Catholic and will remain a Catholic till death smiley[/QUOTE]I PRAY YOU DON'T DIE A CATHOLIC. MAY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES TO THAT RELIGIOUS CULT.
I KNOW U WILL INSULT ME BUT SOME OF US DO SEE BEYOND INTO D IMMORTAL REALMS.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Chinny024(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Catholic Church.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by senatepresido: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
ArisingStorm:
None.

All through the bible(new testament), They fellowship in each others house, Not a business religious buildings/organizations decorated and in competition with other religious organizations for membership and funds twisting the words of the Holy one of Yisrael.

Even if the wicked one has used translation(english) to deceive the world(church, Christianity), the truth will prevail.

Even if the wicked one deceives the whole world, The Truth will prevail.
And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who leads all the world astray . He was thrown to the earth, and his messengers were thrown out with him.
Ḥazon (Revelation) 12:9

Even if they(churches) are all in confusion with doctrines, the truth will prevail.
For I gave you good doctrine: Do not forsake my Torah(law).
Mishlĕ (Proverbs) 4:2

Even if Pastors and G.O and all other conmen continue to decieve the masses, the Truth will prevail.
To the Torah(law) and to the witness! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no light in them.
Yeshayah (Isaiah) 8:20

Even if the whole world are not aware that all churches bow to the Harlot (The Roman Catholic Church)The truth will prevail.
And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
Ḥazon (Revelation) 18:4

Shalom
in all indications it seems you're my brother...
I am a Messianic Jew though a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Oluromantic: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Missyajoke:
MFM, TAC, CAC
MFM too

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by earnit3: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
None
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Tunde835(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
nonhuman:
the question is where did they get the of 144000 going to heaven alone, did they get it from the bible?, if yes then it is true, if its not true then why should we believe in bible, I am not a witness but I like them
Ask D Guy I Quoted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is The Sunday Before The Resurrection Of Christ Called Palm Sunday? / Men of God Or Gods Of Men? / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.