Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King (8393 Views)

Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Interesting15: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2023
by Sunday Akanni

And in this mountain The Lord of hosts will make for all people A feast of choice pieces, A feast of wines on the lees, Of fat things full of marrow, Of well-refined wines on the lees. Isaiah‬ ‭25:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

God is KING, the Great KING. He has made pleasant provisions available for any of His creatures willing to come near to attend His feastland. You can ascend the Lord's mountain every day to enjoy His feast and benefit from the endless possibilities embedded in His realm.

The "mountain" (the venue of the feast) is a prophetic portrait of the spiritual realm, specifically the glorious domain of God. In the Old Testament, a famous name of this large expanse of God's domain in the Spirit realm is "Mount Zion".

So, on Mount Zion, "the Lord of hosts will make for all people.." This feast is for anyone willing to ascend there. It doesn't matter where they are from, their gender, their past, their limitations, etc, as far as they are willing to ascend and will drop any baggage that disqualifies and hinders them from soaring, they will find themselves in God's domain, made possible through Christ Jesus.

When you get to the feastland, they will delight themselves in the abundance inherent therein. You will enjoy "A feast of choice pieces, A feast of wines on the lees, Of fat things full of marrow, Of well-refined wines on the lees." This should give you the picture that God's realm is a domain of great advantages and benefits.

The things being offered by the LORD Himself for His guests at His feast make for fatness (you will be well fed with great quality stuff).

I'm sure you've seen the abundance of provisions available at parties thrown by the kings and notable people of this world. Now, imagine the LORD, the Great KING throwing a party!

Amazingly, you can always feast with the LORD every single day! You can always interact with His glory and presence every time, and you will always draw from the abundance in the unseen realm to exert dominion in the physical realm where you currently live. Hence, you enjoy an unlimited life above the restrictive systems put in place on earth by the mischievous powers.

Finally, at the LORD'S feast, everyone will be treated as kings and vips. Those that will be allowed to come must put on the garment of Kingship which can only be purchased on the altar of Priesthood. It starts with getting the legal permit to come to God - having faith in Christ Jesus and making Him your Lord and Savior.

If you want to submit to the Lordship of Jesus, simply pray:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C07GSbTolNq/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Interesting15: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2023
Happy Sunday, everyone. Always remember that Jesus loves you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by JMartz: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Funny
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by obadadamioloun: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Yes
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Beuberry(f): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2023
Interesting15:
Thank you pastor
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Beuberry(f): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2023
JMartz:
Funny
What's funny here?

1 Like

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by tiski: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Happy Sunday all

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by AbuTwins: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Feast with food and alcoholic wine?

Haram!

Beuberry what do you think about feasting while reciting the Holy spirit revealed verses below?

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her boobs satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my boobs.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your Boobs
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your boobs are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your boobs like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your boobs be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s boobs!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no Boobs
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her boobs are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. Boobs like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my boobs are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

Which of the verses is your favorite as a lady and to read to your kids?

1 Like

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Johnycastro18: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2023
May we all attend this feast of the lord
Amen.

1 Like

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by donziller(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Api 🌞 day
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Etranshub(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Interesting15:
Happy Sunday
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by inkon: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2023

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by MuslimIgbo: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Great King?
Which one?

Julius Caesar?
Alexander the great?
Or
Haile selassie?
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Kbanka: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by AwokenVawulence: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Interesting15:

But do they love him undecided
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by femi4: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Interesting15:

by Sunday Akanni

And in this mountain The Lord of hosts will make for all people A feast of choice pieces, A feast of wines on the lees, Of fat things full of marrow, Of well-refined wines on the lees. Isaiah‬ ‭25:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

God is KING, the Great KING. He has made pleasant provisions available for any of His creatures willing to come near to attend His feastland. You can ascend the Lord's mountain every day to enjoy His feast and benefit from the endless possibilities embedded in His realm.

The "mountain" (the venue of the feast) is a prophetic portrait of the spiritual realm, specifically the glorious domain of God. In the Old Testament, a famous name of this large expanse of God's domain in the Spirit realm is "Mount Zion".

So, on Mount Zion, "the Lord of hosts will make for all people.." This feast is for anyone willing to ascend there. It doesn't matter where they are from, their gender, their past, their limitations, etc, as far as they are willing to ascend and will drop any baggage that disqualifies and hinders them from soaring, they will find themselves in God's domain, made possible through Christ Jesus.

When you get to the feastland, they will delight themselves in the abundance inherent therein. You will enjoy "A feast of choice pieces, A feast of wines on the lees, Of fat things full of marrow, Of well-refined wines on the lees." This should give you the picture that God's realm is a domain of great advantages and benefits.

The things being offered by the LORD Himself for His guests at His feast make for fatness (you will be well fed with great quality stuff).

I'm sure you've seen the abundance of provisions available at parties thrown by the kings and notable people of this world. Now, imagine the LORD, the Great KING throwing a party!

Amazingly, you can always feast with the LORD every single day! You can always interact with His glory and presence every time, and you will always draw from the abundance in the unseen realm to exert dominion in the physical realm where you currently live. Hence, you enjoy an unlimited life above the restrictive systems put in place on earth by the mischievous powers.

Finally, at the LORD'S feast, everyone will be treated as kings and vips. Those that will be allowed to come must put on the garment of Kingship which can only be purchased on the altar of Priesthood. It starts with getting the legal permit to come to God - having faith in Christ Jesus and making Him your Lord and Savior.

If you want to submit to the Lordship of Jesus, simply pray:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C07GSbTolNq/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Why the distraction with your picture. It should be less of you and more of him. That's how Jesus operated in his days....always pointing people to the father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Spirit247: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2023
It is very easy to become very passionately angry when one witnesses how someone or people from another tribe are dragging, shaming, defaming or trying to trample upon your own tribe. This is what Scripture says about Tribalism:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943407/all-yorubas-igbos-hausa-fulanis-must#127522978

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by AbuTwins: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2023
femi4:
Why the distraction with your picture. It should be less of you and more of him. That's how Jesus operated in his days....always pointing people to the father

Pastors must show!
Everywhere you see RCCG they must mention Adeboye!

2 Likes

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by bewla(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Sunday boring it will soon be time to watch premier league
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Beuberry(f): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2023
AbuTwins:

Haram!

Beuberry what do you think about feasting while reciting the Holy spirit revealed verses below?

If I curse you, you trek reach Abuja picking pure water nylons.

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Expanse2020(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2023
AbuTwins:

Haram!

No 4
I like climbing palm tree with two branches to tap wine into my mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Expanse2020(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

That number get me sigh
Can I climbed your palm trees and hold your two branches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and tap from the free wine🍷 it's a feast day
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by oyeb15: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Any nation that's brainwashing people with d principles of 10,000years ago will always be backward.

Is there anything like car,jet,missiles,gun, iron dome,mobile phones in d Bible. Even textbooks are updated. But they simply keep d Bible and it's stories of horses, bow and arrows for d backward people of Africa.

1 Like

Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by ucnwafor(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Happy sunday nairalanders, feasting with Our Great King Jesus
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Beuberry(f): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

No 4
And shey na carrot dîck boy like you we dey talk?
You this okobo!
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Beuberry(f): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

That number get me sigh
Can I climbed your palm trees and hold your two branches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and tap from the free wine🍷 it's a feast day
Enu e n wa rough!
Maa sepe fun e and no Alfa go fit bath am komot!
Take time.
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by AbuTwins: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

No 4

Ah!
I go pray for you bro make you no fall!

grin
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by Expanse2020(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

Enu e n wa rough!
Maa sepe fun e and no Alfa go fit bath am komot!
Take time.
Please naw
Let me tap wine..
I hope your palm branches are that of mountain size I love mountain, I am a mountaineer, I will climb and tap wine into my mouth with stress free
Re: When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King by AbuTwins: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

Your curse no strong reach this one!

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Bible Teaches Us To Recognize False Prophets / How Did The Races Originate? / (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.