Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? (842 Views)

The Bias Against Ronaldo / How I Wish I Was A Defender Playing Against Lionel Messi / Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by TheStrongest: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Yesterday about 6 posts downgrading the World best made front page.
I’m not against that of course, but why always MESSI?
When others fails and are being bash the posts no dey reach front page.
I nor understand this mod oo...
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by iKingsley(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2020
TheStrongest:
it's because he is the Jesus of Barcelona, but he failed to save his team from the humiliating lose.
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by TheStrongest: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2020
iKingsley:
it's because he is the Jesus of Barcelona, but he failed to save his team from the humiliating lose.
What should he have done?
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by uthlaw: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Is because is the greatest footballer!
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by KimVenom(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2020
TheStrongest:

It's part of life.

He is not the only one being trolled, if Ronaldo eventually lose like that they will still troll him same applies to others.
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by SPORTMINISTER: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2020
APPRECIATE THIS LITTLE MAN THIS SEASON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmI6mjDSa_c
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by TheStrongest: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2020
KimVenom:

It's part of life.

He is not the only one being trolled, if Ronaldo eventually lose like that they will still troll him same applies to others.
But their own no dey reach front page... The trolls ends in Sports section
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by babakb: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2020
TheStrongest:

But their own no dey reach front page... The trolls ends in Sports section

Who told you so, do you know how many bad names Messi fans call Ronaldo?

They call him Tapnaldo, Penaldo, Headnaldo, some even call him Fraudnaldo, Rapenaldo.

Everyday they call him a Failure while he is not...

Messi never see anything self.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by paulolee(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2020
pls its not jus in nairaland but it happended worldwide in all pages of top sports papers, all dragging messi and barca than appreciating bayern and i think its because he is the greatest footballer ever, and thats the price he pays for that crown
also other players like pele and maradona that were once football greats doing thier time were also blasted and dragged by the media whenever they failed..
its doesnt change the fact that messi is miles better than the rest and he would always bounce back n silent his critics, thats what legends do and its not new to messi..

2 Likes

Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by TheStrongest: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
babakb:

Who told you so, do you know how many bad names Messi fans call Ronaldo?

They call him Tapnaldo, Penaldo, Headnaldo, some even call him Fraudnaldo, Rapenaldo.

Everyday they call him a Failure while he is not...

Messi never see anything self.
Their threads dey enter front page?? That’s the question..
Trolling and banter is part of the game bro.
My point is when them create threads wey dey troll other players make the mods carry am go front page too.
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by Gadaluck(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
The trollers and haters can masturbate with his name all they want but Messi will always be the Greatest of all times... wink
Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by ojaysam25(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
I understand messi fans are in severe pain due to their Goat recent failure....but please leave the mod out of this....tell me one Ronaldo failure that doesn't. Make fp...that is if you can think of any for a long time now....so you mean if it was Ronaldo that lost like that against Bayern,it would not make fp abi....
Imagine if it was Ronaldo it would have been worst,the guy was busy delivering all season yet we see dey hear all sort of name from messi whistle blower like tapnaldo,penaldo and fraudnaldo....stop wailing tell your Goat to perform so that next time negative news of him don't make fp

2 Likes

Re: Why The Bias Against Lionel Messi? by Karleb(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
First to do no dey pain. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coping With Gambling Addiction / Xavier Mbuyamba "I Know There Is A Lot Of Pressure On Me At Chelsea. / Narrowly Missed 250,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.