Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (26678 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 70th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Good man, but one of the worst President.

His policy of reversals on privatisation of refineries , Rail projects, anti-corruption, debts is still costing Nigeria dearly.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Arrewa: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Yar Adua my nigga

1 Like

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by promotervickky(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Umaru was a young President when he died, only that he had health challenges
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Dapson73(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2020
You are forever in our hearts. Continue to rest in peace .
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by libertyfather(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Everything in this life has a purpose , God is not ready for Nigeria that's wht this man get killed
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by anonimi: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
etzmztagenius:
Happy birthday best Nigerian President

Best for talking sweetly but doing nothing apart from stealing?
Or what did he achieve in three years?

BTW, when will his fellow Katsina man, Barawo Bubu seize Turai Yar’adua’s loot? Or she is a Fulani sacred cow owner of Naijeriya
The Untouchables!

2 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by powalez: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
T
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by cray91(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
you got it
Fheelzz:
Prolly the thebest 9ja ever had
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Hotzone(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
Continue to Rest In Peace my late president

RIP IN PEACE ROBERT TRUMP

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by drkrest(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:
Hustle woo so that Dem go dey Celebrate your Ordinary Birthday even if you are Death.
Sometimes the World No Just Balance I Swear.
'dead' not 'death'. I owe you a copy of 'brighter grammar'

1 Like

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by anonimi: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
myboy2111:
Good man, but one of the worst President

Is he a good man, because he scattered Ribadu and his EFCC?
And gave protection to the criminals who brought him into power, like Ibori

2 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by donwily(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Why do muslims like clustering dead bodies?
Even the ones that died of covid-19.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ProudlyNGN: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
drkrest:
'dead' not 'death'. I owe you a copy of 'brighter grammar'

Lol thanks Buddy.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by bishop4life(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
A true states man.
The good president.
An honest leader.
A man with vision.
A uniting father.

Even in Death ,you have my respect.
Rest in power, Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Austino50: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Hmm what a man of great honour, God bless his memories and forgive all his shortcomings
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by GeneralPula: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2020
The best man that’s ever comes out of Naija politics..
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Happy posthumous Birthday. If I forget everything I won't forget you initiate lasting peace in the Niger Delta was even surprised the way you lead tanks against the Boko Haram dudes as you don't tolerate non sense,before NPF spoil show. I would have smoke a stick for you today but Pastor P*J* had preached to my skull,or perhaps I am not motivated enough... Continue to rest in the bossom of our good Lord.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by pius4luv(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2020
myboy2111:

His policy of reversals on privatisation of refineries , Lagos Kano Rail projects is still costing Nigeria dearly.

I prefer yar adua then this useless buhari
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2020
The only Nigeria president living or dead i respect.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2020
A Patriot who truly loved all Nigerians wholeheartedly. Sleep on well sir,we all miss you
President Yar'dua. Mama Turai,may Allah continue to be with you and console you ma.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Nothing good lasts long,more especially in Nigeria..
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Nigeria might have been a better place to live by now. Happy posthumous birthday legend. Rest well. Don't think about Nigeria you hear? grin
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by cpu2006(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2020
May Your soul continue to rest in perfect peace. Hbd to you our best president so far in Nigeria
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Fuckyoumod: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Rest in Peace sir, your legacies will never be forgotten.

You really meant well for this country.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Xscape1993(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=92873845]Umaru Musa Yar'Adua Turns 69 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umaru_Musa_Yar%27Adua[/quote) He was a good man. May Almighty God bless his soul.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Fuckyoumod: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2020
myboy2111:

His policy of reversals on privatisation of refineries , Rail projects, anti-corruption, debts is still costing Nigeria dearly.
you are a lair from the hottest part of hell.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by bewla(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2020
bishop4life:
A true states man.
The good president.
An honest leader.
A man with vision.
A uniting father.

Even in Death ,you have my respect.
Rest in power, Rest in peace.
anonimi:

Is he a good man, because he scattered Ribadu and his EFCC?
And gave protection to the criminals who brought him into power, like Ibori
myboy2111:

Arrewa:
Yar Adua my nigga
nkwuocha1:
The Only Hausa Fulani president Ndigbo adore.Continue to rest in peace.May the almighty Allah punish Buhari along with his mother in law.
Opexzy:
He meant well for the nation, the only president that acknowledged that the system that put him in the sit of power is gravely corrupt. He is a better man in contrast to the one currently occupying space but has no weight in the state house with an exception of his power drunk wife.

May his soul continue to rest his peace.
Birdeyeview:
The man who had a great vision for Nigeria.
Not the illiterate we have as president
That cannot address the common masses fluently.
Shame on buhaari
styless:
He was a good president and looks like a kindhearted man.
nkwuocha1:
The Only Hausa Fulani president Ndigbo adore.Continue to rest in peace.May the almighty Allah punish Buhari along with his mother in law.
athaboi:
Happy birthday better person
nkwuocha1:
All when u are dead

in life no body see the good side
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by useurkidney3121: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua Turns 69 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umaru_Musa_Yar%27Adua
Rest on d best man
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nairaman66(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2020
The only sensible president since Democrazy!
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Drizzy5001(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2020
The best president ... No be that useless man wey dey rule us... Mtcheeew continue to rest in peace sir.

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Blankstare(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2020
myboy2111:

Most especially on power and the ipps
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2020
I think he's the next best president Nigeria ever had after Muritala Muhammad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares / Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration / Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.