Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season (19357 Views)

Kevin De Bruyne Wins PFA Footballer Of The Year 2021 / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by femifabio: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
swiz123:
This guy is just on another level. He can deliver a devastating pass to an opponent even the VAR can't see. I believe his eyes should be checked; who knows, he just might be using an Eagle's eyes to cheat us.

As for those Liverpool fans who thinks Hendo should win it because he shouts, points and organise his team....... una well done o. Just help me tell Hendo that Julius Berger is recruiting next month cos his talent is needed at a construction site, not a football pitch

Liverpool fans are jokers for this Henderson agenda

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Eniola40(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
He really deserved it, what a player!!
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by paulolee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
lessonotes:

Thou that time, Lampard and Essien were at their peak.
yeah but kelvin wasn't even given enough time to prove himself at chelsea, same reason why thiago left barca that had xavi and iniesta...i dnt kelvin and cnt blame mou too bt that move was really needed..
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Kingdanfodio: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:
i wish Arteta can sign this guy
. What do you mean, mikel arteta should sign him, his release clause can buy arsenal as a club and another small club join., wait oh, which big player can arsenal buy... They should goto div 2, laliga secunda, or dutch league and make their choice as usual

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by madjune(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:

He's too good for Arsenal.

You wan bring him down?
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Lamasta(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
The undisputed, unrivalled and unchallenged player of the season.....
Next season will be great for Manchester City as we will be going for quadruple....

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by limitless777(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
paulolee:
congrats to a very talented chap that uses both feets asif its nothing..
i always knew he would always win it because he is the best individual player and the most consistent player in EPL this season, even when city do have a bad day kelvin would still be the best for city..
i remember back then In chelsea when he challenged mou that he is too good to sit on the bench and got in trouble with mou and ended up being sold back to Wolfsburg..
city bought him and now he is proving the doubters wrong and having the last laugh...
moral- aim higher, never settle for less and do what would make you happy, dts Y I feel sad seeing talented players sitting on the bench in top clubs..

I think it should be ""both legs"" rather than ""both feets"". Congratulations to KDB. This is a well deserved award.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Tareq1105: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Vulcanheph:
He definitely deserves it.....the boy is too good.

A well-deserved Award.

Congratulations to him and Man City.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by eaddyboy: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
AlexMahone:
KDB!! They always fare better, when they leave us for other clubs. From Mo Salah ( oh...you've forgotten so soon that Mo, was once our player? ), to Lukaku, to KDB...the list is endless. Question ; With the above information provided, which team do i support?
The pensioners club cool
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by jojothaiv(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
swiz123:
This guy is just on another level. He can deliver a devastating pass to an opponent even the VAR can't see. I believe his eyes should be checked; who knows, he just might be using an Eagle's eyes to cheat us.

As for those Liverpool fans who thinks Hendo should win it because he shouts, points and organise his team....... una well done o. Just help me tell Hendo that Julius Berger is recruiting next month cos his talent is needed at a construction site, not a football pitch
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by blessedchild234(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well deserved he's a stronghold in the midfield.

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by saajus: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Angelfrost(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well deserved!!! No one else is more deserving...

He basically held that Man City team together!!!

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Angelfrost(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Huh??!... He will need to sell half his squad, coaching staff, including Kroenke to get that wizard!!! So, forget it!!!

Club that is yet to recover from the 'investment' on that confused Ivorian! tongue

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by andyanders: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Same player couldn't save them from the hands of lyon. English premiership is over rated.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Adrian9(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Before nko! Na me go win am? Who Else if not KDB?

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Gleampaints(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well deserved, king of assist......
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Pharaohny: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
swiz123:

I feel your pains it's ok bro
Take heart my condolences
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by EbukaHades10(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lamasta:
The undisputed, unrivalled and unchallenged player of the season.....
Next season will be great for Manchester City as we will be going for quadruple....
Una don start?

Na so ur ringleader (Gallagher) talk say they'll win four last season. How e end?

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Lamasta(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Una don start?

Na so ur ringleader (Gallagher) talk say they'll win four last season. How e end?
EbukaHades10 You know City don't do chest beating like dem Chelsea and Man U we say it and we do it grin and its our circumstances this season that will motivate us to achieve it just watch out.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by EbukaHades10(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lamasta:

EbukaHades10 You know City don't do chest beating like dem Chelsea and Man U we say it and we do it grin and its our circumstances this season that will motivate us to achieve it just watch out.
No problem na. We gather dey.

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Lamasta(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
No problem na. We gather dey.
No worry you go finish second behind City this new season EPL you here...
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Bahamas95(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
He deserved it.

Thunder fire Mourinho wherever he is this evening for not giving him the opportunity to show what he's got at Chelsea.

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by Minemrys: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
swiz123:

As for those Liverpool fans who thinks Hendo should win it because he shouts, points and organizes his team....... una well done o. Just help me tell Hendo that Julius Berger is recruiting next month cos his talent is needed at a construction site, not a football pitch
lol, u no wel. Leave my captain al0ne oh. We love Hendo the way he is.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by walletxtra: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
He deserves it
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by benjanny(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well Deserved
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by EbukaHades10(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lamasta:

No worry you go finish second behind City this new season EPL you here...
OK, forget Liverpool first.

Where you won put United, Chelsea and maybe Spurs and Arsenal?

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by blueghost(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
KDB my man it is no doubt i captained you for the upcoming fantasy league. your deliveries are on another level
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by KulKid(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
FahBuLous:
Well deserved....
Where are those ones that were shouting Henderson??

modified: What's so special about making this frontpage??
This is the second time I have made FP in just 2 months that I officially joined NL but nothing so special about it...
All of una wer dey dedicate am give ur grand mama for village, wetin una qain??
LMAO cheesy
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Omo it's well deserved

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs, REFRIGERATORS and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by paulolee(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
limitless777:

I think it should be ""both legs"" rather than ""both feets"". Congratulations to KDB. This is a well deserved award.
tanks...noted

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Wins Premier League Player Of The Season by sureteeboy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
OfficialJayy:
The fact that this is the first time a player from man city is winning this award despite dominating the best part of the last decade in epl is nothing but a mystery

I'm a man utd fan but I gotta admit that this award is the least de bryune deserves.. He's committed, hardworking, skillful and a joy to watch on the field... infact he's everything I wished paul pogba would be when we signed him

Kudos to De Bruyne, although the portugese magnifico(bruno fernanadez) will be coming for this award next season
Well, he doesn't occupy the same role as Pogba on the field. So, if you're expecting that much assist from Pogba in a season, I sincerely don't know how it's possible.

The first pic is DeBryune, the second is Pogba

Is She An Athlete Or A P0rnStar? (picture) / Asisat Oshoala Is Barcelona Femeni's Highest Goal Scorer In 2020 / FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49