Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos (594 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Jamisilatest: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2020
The other day my car ran into one of these bad roads, and I asked myself, are these people not seeing how bad this roads are or don't they go out, now that some set of group are ready to speak maybe something will be done

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by SLAP44: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2020
I think the reason for all the bad roads in Lagos is because of, wait for it, Governor Ikpeazu of Lagos state. We should gather and blame him for using all our very high IGR in Lagos to buy kerosene which he shared on the streets of Abia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by SLAP44: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2020
I don't know when people will develop enough brain cells to notice that the money that should have built these roads are in 2 bullion vans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Ogbunambala: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Eko ni baje.....
The landlord is blind, the followers are crippled.
Peace be still undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by yanabasee1(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2020
SLAP44:
I don't know when people will develop enough brain cells to notice that the money that should have built these roads are in 2 bullion vans.

They are zombies and you shouldn't expect anything reasonable from them.

2 Likes

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Topsic70: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2020
SLAP44:
I think the reason for all the bad roads in Lagos is because of, wait for it, Governor Ikpeazu of Lagos state. We should gather and blame him for using all our very high IGR in Lagos to buy kerosene which he shared on the streets of Abia.

If the ikpeazus of ds world have put to profitable use their states' income, perhaps Lagos won't be experiencing the stress on its infrastructures caused by mass influx of ur lots seeking 'greener pastures' in Lagos.

Abi?

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2020
This is horrible. To those telling us Sanwo-Olu is working, please bring this to his attention.
Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by nedu666: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Gov okezie ikpeazu of Lagos remains the worst gov in the whole of nigeria

1 Like

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Midenola(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Obviously , when you have a puppet in the corridors of power. You should not expect anything less.

Can Sanwo-Olu come out openly to give us his manifesto as part of his development plan for Lagos.
Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2020
This roads u posted are Normal average Lagos roads na ...ikotu area ...the road na die ...
Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2020
After Fashola, Lagos no get governor again since then.
Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Benbellamor: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Only in Lagos, agberos would dig a ditch in the midst of flood .....And when you want to pass through the flood they would confuse you to pass through the bad area ...And Whimmmm..your car would fall inside the ditch ..oga You wan remove am? Your money na 10k...

Eko o ni baje....
Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Impact of re-looted LOOTS!!

Eko o gbo do baje!!!

Re: IYA YI To L'EKO- To Many Bad Roads In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
This is horrible. To those telling us Sanwo-Olu is working, please bring this to his attention.
sanwolu is the worst governor in Lagos.

Tinubu just put him there as a figurehead.
All the money for capital projects in Lagos state, tinubu is keeping them for vote-buying in 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is APC Sharing Money In Our Area? Edo state / We’ve Caged The Lions Of Edo Politics, They’ll Never Be Seen Again - Gov.obaseki / #endsars Protest Today In London(in Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.