Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket (3062 Views)

Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by GamalNasser: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Is this possible ?

Is this why Dogara quickly returned to the APC because Tinubu a southern Muslim will need a Northern Christian as his running mate?

2 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by gangstarmonk(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by SLAP44: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2020
WE WON'T TAKE IT!!!

Tinubu had already picked a VP, he is Ganduje of Kano. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Simplyleo: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2020
The simultaneous failure of athifku, saraki, dino, sani shehu etc at the polls cannot be mere coincidence, e get why. undecided

That is the same reason I'm 100% confident either Tinubu or Osinbajo will sign and defend budget before the NASS in 2024.

Either of the duo don't need 5% vote to get there. cool

12 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by ORIENTATION101: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Boss mustapha is a Christian.
Well they re all free to aspire for the seat. 2023 nigerians, bubu,service chiefs, will determine the winnercheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Dead on arrival

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2020
They should allow people who are corrupt free and have vision lead us jaree.
What's wrong if these old people support a young vibrant visionaire to lead us and guide him? Will they die?
They should support someone like me who matched the aforementioned criteria to aspire for this post, I won't disappoint Nigerian only I might take some steps that will piss off corrupt and wicked politicians sha
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by yanabasee1(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
The simultaneous failure of athifku, saraki, dino, sani shehu etc at the polls cannot be mere coincidence, e get why. undecided

That is the same reason I'm 100% confident either Tinubu or Osinbajo will sign and defend budget before the NASS in 2024.

My friend, Off your mic....Go and look for your brain somewhere.....

11 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2020
#eDONstart

e-Warlords are here already!!!

Nigerian politicians know how to get their masses to vote in elections!

1 Like

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by dayskid: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by SLAP44: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
tribalmall:
You will rahher he chose the thief that wanted to sell NNPC or the bastard oloriburuku that stolen Anambra to build the biggest mail in Abuja while he governed n looted Anambra to death ba ?!

Why are you pained that Tinubu has chosen Ganduje as our next VP? grin

At least our budget will be unleashed from thousands of bullion vans which will be parked at Bourdillion and government contracts will be paid for from the depths of the VPs babariga grin

8 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Tochi3(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Why are you pained that Tinubu has chosen Ganduje as our next VP? grin

At least our budget will be unleashed from thousands of bullion vans which will be parked at Bourdillion and government contracts will be paid for from the depths of the VPs babariga grin
Lol. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by QuotaSystem: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Great ticket.

1 Like

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
I wish them all the best in their aspiration,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by helinues: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
angry
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Addme: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Reality gradually setting in..
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Haywhymido(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yoruba lagba

3 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Biofil84(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
That's all they think from morning till night the next election but little or no thought of the welfare of the citizenry and development of the state .

Shame.

3 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by zeusdgrt(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Joke
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by frankyychiji(f): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tinubu/Ganduje we know.

1 Like

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by slivertongue: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
dry run of a pipe dream

2 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by topboss: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
THAT SHOULD BE OF AWERAODUDUWA MAYBE.

1 Like

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Lipscomb(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fake photoshop. The name wasn't even spell correct. That's where you will know that it was a photoshop from potopoto land.
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by rowland545(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
yanabasee1:

My friend, Off your mic....Go and look for your brain somewhere.....
hahahahhah u have killed the zombie...but I doubt he will take ur advice

2 Likes

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
I swear i hate this news e dey vex me
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Your case don tire me cry
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by adekolaelect(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
I swear i hate this news e dey vex me

Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by duwdu: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
GamalNasser:
Is this possible ?

Is this why Dogara quickly returned to the APC because Tinubu a southern Muslim will need a Northern Christian as his running mate?

And what's wrong with that?

P34c3
Re: See Gombe State Campaign Vehicle Touting Tinubu/dogara Ticket by frankyychiji(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
Fake photoshop. The name wasn't even spell correct. That's where you will know that it was a photoshop from potopoto land.
And you couldn't even write such a short sentence correctly? See ya life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Muhammad Atiku Abubakar Is Dead [PHOTO] / Meet Nigeria Next Chief Of Staff / Somewhere In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.