Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

List Of Scam Websites - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Scam Websites (1982 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / FBI: 20,737 Victims Of Scam Mails Lost $1.2bn / Three Scam Websites You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Scam Websites by Teibaba(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hi NLders!

I greet you all.
I strongly believe we can help each other with lot of information and make our community a better place by listing scam websites including some of the latest ponzi sites.

So I am taking my time to list the following...
Pennywise investment
Forsage
ETH Fruit
You can add yours

1 Like

Re: List Of Scam Websites by highbee02: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
richconnect investment

2 Likes

Re: List Of Scam Websites by Gallant12: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Intercontinental assets management
Re: List Of Scam Websites by Olabode971(f): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Someone should help me look pinkcoin up oh.
Re: List Of Scam Websites by EXOUSIAng: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Olabode971:
Someone should help me look pinkcoin up oh.
Its legit
Re: List Of Scam Websites by Olabode971(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Its legit

But I was told, #4,000 per day in the beginning of registration... but it is now #2,600 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Am wondering oh
Re: List Of Scam Websites by EXOUSIAng: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Olabode971:

But I was told, #4,000 per day in the beginning of registration... but it is now #2,600 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Am wondering oh
Thats the amount you can withdraw, you do you want to go about withdrawing 4k everyday
the 4k comes in everyday, but you can't withdraw it everyday, in fact you would you wanna do such
Re: List Of Scam Websites by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Kashrate

Double Alert
Re: List Of Scam Websites by JBoss25(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Teibaba:
Hi NLders!

I greet you all.
I strongly believe we can help each other with lot of information and make our community a better place by listing scam websites including some of the latest ponzi sites.

So I am taking my time to list the following...
Pennywise investment
Forsage
ETH Fruit
You can add yours
Forsage is not a scam, ode.
Re: List Of Scam Websites by Olabode971(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Thats the amount you can withdraw, you do you want to go about withdrawing 4k everyday
the 4k comes in everyday, but you can't withdraw it everyday, in fact you would you wanna do such

lipsrsealed so, what happens to the money paid on Tuesdays, Thursdays.. and maybe Saturdays and Sundays.

if truly pinkcoin want us to earn the money... we should all be given the money on daily basis nau. lipsrsealed

BTW, where do you stay?... me, Akr city.
Re: List Of Scam Websites by Alkason: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Olabode971:

Please who can help me convert my pinkcoin to cash or any other money generating investment?

(1) (Reply)

Take The Money And The Car - Yahoo Boy(video) Says As He Runs Mad / BEWARE!!!! Theft At Zenith Bank!!! / Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.