Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. (4017 Views)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video) / See What An Examination Hall In Pakistan Reportedly Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Gift52(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRqrtuhNL7y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYE3-CJX94I
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

She was using the pods to listen to someone outside the hall who was giving her expo ....

When the lady was told to stand up she was blaming her friend for exposing her.

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by caesymore(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aggressive malpractice T shirt loading...
Error2021.. Downloading failed X
grin

FTC dedicated to those that got away with it... if they tell you e easy na setup grin

14 Likes

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by donbachi(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chinedum

1 Like

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Deasegun19(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
gbefun...
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Seakay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Waste of Airtime undecided
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Abyounghammed(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na by force to go school, after now this one will finish and b bragging, awon motivationational speaker,
Just instal this one in a sensitive post I swear account can never balance
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Mastakija(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Anital u told him

Set awon joe igbokwe eyan koikoi awon ti judas iscariot

1 Like

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Mastakija(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
caesymore:
Aggressive malpractice T shirt loading...
Error2021.. Downloading failed X
grin
e no easy to cheat my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Yousuf2001(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Check out obi cubana
networth Cars, And
house of Obi Cubana, dangote is richer than him

https:///2W37xEU
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by MVLOX(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
For this Nigeria, na who dem catch be tif
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by ChampagneF(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
I know a friend that did this from yr1 to yr5 and was caught on her fianl year 2nd semester, she was pardoned after so many begging but fear catch me that day.
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Ezemarcel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Someone exposed her
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by toffyz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Auntie don cast grin grin grin

Awon ti eni mowe lo mo way

but wait o, which kin exam only 3 people dey do
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Mode4: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ladies cheat a lot in school much more than guys Because most lecturers underate females not knowing that they have all the tricks and body parts to hide expo. lecturers invigilating exams will always want to search the males for expo while leaving the girls to carry out their thievery.
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by cassidy1996(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
See f**k up
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by gungab(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Not a smart move
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Idiotmod: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
2500 EarPods grin
Not even the tiniest one
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by emmy512: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Looks like script well played .
The invigilator almost bust laugh, how did he know she had earpods, how did he reason so fast phone was on her head.

Who dares open a girls wig
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by puppie017: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
New innovation
8 cool cool
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Julianaa: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
The lady on her graduation day

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by hpk(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Staged!!!

Why's the classroom echoing that was and other students can't be heard murmuring in the background.
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by juman(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
It could be music listening.
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by HottieCoach(f): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
ANITA YOU TOLD HIM !!
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Spending123: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Today's Wisdom......

If she supported you when you were broke, then when you get the money, leave her so she can go and help others too.....

Wisdom..

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by hapheeyxz: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
emmy512:
Looks like script well played .
The invigilator almost bust laugh, how did he know she had earpods, how did he reason so fast phone was on her head.

Who dares open a girls wig

U get sense
Not real
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by hapheeyxz: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
hpk:
Staged!!!

Why's the classroom echoing that was and other students can't be heard murmuring in the background.

Ur brain dey function well
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Twelfthman: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pathetic

This kind matter dey sweet most professors for my school. I can imagine them saying
"All these small small children you think u are smart abi? I will make sure i use you as a scapegoat for others to learn"

Automatic graduation for student dem catch lol
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Ceenachi: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm everything is cheating and stealing in Nigeria

Even our government are the worst theives but who will catch them no one dares

Yet they make rules and break rules

If she wasn't caught, on her graduation day, she will post on Facebook "Aggressive malpractice brought me this far".

During my days in d university, that's how a girl in my department was cheating with a piece of paper, when d invigilator spotted her and started approaching her, d pretty babe quickly swallowed d piece of paper, like person wey dey swallow multivitamin capsule grin
She and d invigilator started arguing inside d exam hall, she kept insisting she wasn't with any piece of paper. They dragged d pretty babe outside and pressurized her to bring out d paper, and she finally vomited d paper she swallowed
Na so everybody for exam hall begin laugh

But as a young lady I wonder y she couldn't sit down and read instead of cheating

Sincerely speaking I find cheating very hard to do. I will always be shaking and looking around... cheating doesn't give me peace of mind I don't know about others

Pray, Sit down and read instead of cheating and tarnishing your own image

My view thou

1 Like

Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by free2ryhme: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Gift52:
Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRqrtuhNL7y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYE3-CJX94I
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

She was using the pods to listen to someone outside the hall who was giving her expo ....

When the lady was told to stand up she was blaming her friend for exposing her.

Na skit be this

Button palasa phone no dey use Bluetooth. Not to talk of using ear pod on the small phone
Re: Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. by Jazzman01: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Mode4:
Ladies cheat a lot in school much more than guys Because most lecturers underate females not knowing that they have all the tricks and body parts to hide expo. lecturers invigilating exams will always want to search the males for expo while leaving the girls to carry out their thievery.

They don't underrate them. It is difficult to search the female body and if you show too much interest in them, it will be termed harassment. Unfortunately we don't have as many female invigilators as we have for men to enforce strict body searching and monitoring.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa State University, Mubi / Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic / Direct Short Service Commission Course In Nigeria Army 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.