Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Pastors Should Emulate Prophet TB Joshua's Kind Gestures....biletiri Tunde Testi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Should Emulate Prophet TB Joshua's Kind Gestures....biletiri Tunde Testi (162 Views)

How I Go Dye, Level 9 Boss Allegedly Set Up Tunde Biletiri With Police / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Should Emulate Prophet TB Joshua's Kind Gestures....biletiri Tunde Testi by Hunter2009: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pastors should emulate Prophet TB Joshua's kind Gestures....Biletiri Tunde Testified

After my encounter with God, my eyes became open. Soon alot of us will know what it takes to serve God. I want to appreciate @tbjoshua for what he has done for alot of people and especially his impact on some correctional centres all over the country.

This selfless man of God donated a minimum of 2 television per cells and Decoder in some correctional facilities. He made sure inmates while in Detention can still connect to the outside world by watching various Channels of their choice. He never publicised it unlike some pastors who will pay the media to showcase money they are sharing to people for publicity sake.

I got to know about it during my visits to some facilities. While some churches are busy coming to run baptism classes and other programs, the truth most inmates attend churches While in detention because it's their only means of receiving fresh air. Once again i want to thank @tbjoshua for his philanthropic gestures and may God replenish his pockets.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When You See Them Blaspheme And Insult GOD Day And Night / CAMA: Is The Government Fighting The Church? / Arya Samaj Marriage Rules In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.