Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam (1493 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam by Oracle100: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
The APC governorship candidate Alhaji.Pastor. Ize-Iyamu has returned to the pulpit, after releasing his lions and tigers to cause mayhem in the incoming election he also converted to the moslem faith in a desperate bid to win the gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam by Ogbunambala: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Confused ass licker wink

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam by duro4chang(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Trash!
Re: Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oracle100:
The APC governorship candidate Alhaji.Pastor. Ize-Iyamu has returned to the pulpit, after releasing his lions and tigers to cause mayhem in the incoming election he also converted to the moslem faith in a desperate bid to win the gubernatorial election.
I'm not a fan of the pastor nor apc supporter.. but I tell you, you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam by MrALIVE: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
You are the most senseless human being I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam by Paramount01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
This guy na small pikin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Pastor .ize-iyamu Returned To The Pulpit After Converting To Islam by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2020

(1)

Arewa Stop! Notice / Sokoto Indigene Attack Police Officers Yesterday / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Yahaya Bello’s Top Commissioner Along Kogi Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.