Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast (274 Views)

Adeboye Allegedly Ask Pastor To Resign Amidst Wigwe’s Death Sandal / VIDEO: Priest Sends Church Members Home For Coming To Church Without PVC / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by ednawande2580: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pastor Said Deeb of Life Center Church in Lebanon has said an overwhelming feeling of anxiety, anger, and sadness on the day of the massive explosion in Beirut led him to send home worshippers early.

Life Center Church, Beirut situated only about a mile from the explosion epicenter that killed over 200 people and has left over 4,000 injured and many others homeless.
According to CBN News, Pastor Deeb explained that he prayed with his staff but could not get over the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

He said;

“I don’t know why, I was so rude, I told everyone, ‘Go home, go home, just close the Center’. But people said, ‘How come? We came a long way, we have commitments, we have meetings.’ I said I don’t know why but please go home and come back on Sunday and it was a Tuesday afternoon.”

Pastor Deeb repeatedly sent his entire staff of 34 people home and canceled all children’s Bible classes after sensing something terrible was about to happen.

He narrated;

“It was as if the Holy Spirit is saying, Go! Go! Go! Go! So I was saying everybody go home, turn off the computers, forcing them to leave, I was forcing them and they said, ‘We are cooking, cooking food for the refugees and for the poor,’ and I said, ‘Today cancel everything, put it in the fridge’. They were thinking I lost my mind but they didn’t know and I didn’t know it was the Holy Spirit’s prompting.”

He said the blast blew out windows and doors to the 4,000-square-meter facility and would have surely taken lives if anyone had been there.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/08/beirut-blast-holy-spirit-prompting-led-me-to-send-church-members-home-early-before-explosion-lebanese-pastor/

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 MissyB3

Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by spinna: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
kiss
Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by Solsix(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hmm, this God works in a mysterious ways
Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by dangermouse(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
It pays to always pay heed to ones inner voice
Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by delkuf(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie does the Holy Spirit speak or not
Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
Kobojunkie does the Holy Spirit speak or not
Yes He speaks.

Even the spirit of man, the one we sometimes call "intuition" also speaks.
Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by delkuf(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yes He speaks.

Even the spirit of man, the one we sometimes call "intuition" also speaks.
We are on the page on this then. answer my previous question
Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
We are on the page on this then. answer my previous question
what question?
Re: Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast by delkuf(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
what question?
you don dey abi.

(1) (Reply)

Aways Try To Have "True Believers" In Your Community / The Church Is Undefeatable Whether The Devil Likes It Or Not. / She Married A Man Who Had No Job- Bamiloye Marks His Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.