Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Other Trainings Did You Get From Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Other Trainings Did You Get From Your Parents (166 Views)

Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Other Trainings Did You Get From Your Parents by Yahksbiz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
sorry for grammar error and spellings

I exchanged words together with my father, though we are not rich, a family that struggle individually. my father, today, was telling me that the situations that his children are undergoing including me is a training he is giving us. a training to teach us the importance of how to make money and not to depend on him. because he doesn't have.
I asked him that if he had the money would we be hitting our head on the well to make the money. He refused to give a straight answer rather maintaining that even though he had the money we would still underwent the training. I know this is not true there are many things parents could do for children than just money but wondered what that many be.

children who provide everything for themselves could tend to have hard heart seeing that they struggle so hard to make a day

is it that the only training parents especially father could offer to his children is meeting The children needs?
in case there is any what could be that

I would like to hear it from those people who make it without their parents support and still find the heart to love their parents.

front page please

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Experts Please Help! / Who Cheats More: Guys Or Girls [video] / How To Edit Your Menu In Your Free Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.